Marijuana and the Bible

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Razzle, Jun 14, 2012.

1. I want some opinions on this subject. I'm an avid toker, and enjoy reading the bible and learning about the stories and such. it's almost an inspiration for me. I want to learn more and more all the time, do you thinks it's silly, or disrespectful that I have faith, and smoke herb?

2. I don't think it's silly or disrespectful. You can have faith and still smoke the ganja!

3. #4 Born2times9411, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    We are the same, brother. God created the Earth; do not even have a worry about smoking marijuana. Its not what goes into a man that defines him; but what comes out. Stay harmless, and smoke all you want. But God before bud, imagine if your son was to care more over a material thing. I wonder that you should smoke if you want to but do not forget about who made you and who made the bud. Thanks be to God. I have faith as well, brother. Marijuana's work on my brain allows me to deeply understand our Father in Heaven and I see nothing wrong with that. I can read while high and think of our Father while high and I see clearly than being sober. But during my work hours, I am sober thinking of God and my work. I smoke when I can. As Jesus told us, we will be persecuted for doing the true good but the truth is that they do not know and cannot understand. Do not let it get to you. God is with you.

4. [quote name='"Born2times9411"']We are the same, brother. God created the Earth; do not even have a worry about smoking marijuana. Its not what goes into a man that defines him; but what comes out. Stay harmless, and smoke all you want. But God before bud, imagine if your son was to care more over a material thing. I wonder that you should smoke if you want to but do not forget about who made you and who made the bud. Thanks be to God. I have faith as well, brother. Marijuana's work on my brain allows me to deeply understand our Father in Heaven and I see nothing wrong with that. I can read while high and think of our Father while high and I see clearly than being sober. But during my work hours, I am sober thinking of God and my work. I smoke when I can. As Jesus told us, we will be persecuted for doing the true good but the truth is that they do not know and cannot understand. Do not let it get to you. God is with you.[/quote]

I like this guy!

5. no, if you read the bible there a verses that mention that man is allowed to use all seed for purpose. if you want i can find one for you.

6. The Bible is a book; written by man, and through organized religion constantly reinterpreted. It may provide as many questions as answers; what is important is putting your faith into practice. To put others before yourself is the least sacrifice you can make, and the example you set is the greatest testament of that faith.

7. its a plant dude. how is that disrespectful at all. marijuana has just recently been criminalized if you look at history anyway.

8. Rasta church..tokes some serious herb...

Nothing against the good herb in the good book. No sin, no ethical nono, not one mention of being illegal or driving you to be a heroin junkie raping the white women...nope...not one bad thing in there. I read them...many versions of the 'good book'...never seen shit about pot being the devils weed...no turning people into 'pacifistic pinko commie fags' as the Nixon regime tried to claim...nope...doesn't say it anywhere...

Hope that helps...toke up! :bongin::smoking::D

9. surprised there was no angry atheist comments since, after all, this is the internet. another reason to love the city i guess. keep smoking OP, its not hurting your god.

10. My father used to drink beer and smoke crack while reading the bible.
    That niqqa was crazy a fuck though.

He'd be sweating hard body talking bout "and and and GAWD SED thou shall not STEAL!"
    And my brother would be like "did my sega pay for that crack, Michael?"

Ahh memories

11. I want you to click that first link in my sig and just read the titles- you don't have to read a single complicated medical study, or even a news article. Just read the little one and 2 line titles. :rolleyes:

As you read, the thought will come into your head that cannabis is a heaven-sent miracle! :hello:

And as further proof, the seed of the cannabis plant is an almost perfect food! In an "Edenic state", a human would be eating the whole bud to eat the nutritious seeds. Would the creator place a perfect food on a "forbidden" package?

We were given the seed bearing plants as food- "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat."

Then there is this-

Jesus Healed Using Cannabis (news - 2003) Entheology.org - Preserving Ancient Knowledge

And the blind shall see...

Marihuana smoking and intraocular pressure. (abst - 1971)
    [FONT=&quot]Clinical Studies and Case Reports[/FONT]

and the lame shall walk-

Marihuana as a therapeutic agent for muscle spasm or spasticity. (abst - 1980)
    Clinical Studies and Case Reports

And the demons shall be cast out (epilepsy was considered as caused by demons)-

[FONT=&quot]Anti-epileptic Action of Marijuana-Active Substances (full - 1949) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://www.onlinepot.org/medical/Dr_Tods_PDFs/s3_6.pdf

How can anything that does all that be "wrong"? :confused_2:

Granny :wave:
    [/FONT]

12. I'm not religious, but if you believe in God, then you believe he created the earth and all within it. If that is true, then marijuans came from the hand of God.

But bear in mind, some of the most harmful and dangerous creatures/life were created by God as well...

13. Now that's the kind of reply that I've come to expect from Granny; well thought and impassioned! :smoke:

14. aye aye says the muslim :)