Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and stroke

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Dsbratch, Nov 13, 2016.

1. I just wanted to say that I tried marijuana for the first time 3 years ago at 40 yo at which time I was a 5 year massive stroke survivor. I was interested to see how it affected me after having a stroke. Because I now have decreased sensation on my left side marijuana makes my left side feel like it used to. And I'm also told my mobility improves on that side. I believe it could help me and other stroke survivors. I have wanted nothing more over the last 8 years than to be normal again. Which I honestly know will likely never happen. I'm also a registered nurse who believes God put everything on the earth we need to treat all illnesses.

• Like Like x 5
  2. I have read that cannabis is also a great medicine to PREVENT strokes from happening in the first place.... Really, it's good at preventing a lot of sad things from happening (if not, slowing them down significantly), like forms of dementia for example.

3. The Sacred Plant is a gift to us. It exists for a reason, and that reason is to aid us medically, not just physically (pain relief), but also mentally, even more so.

4. That is promising to hear. We are in such early stages of knowing what this remarkable plant can do. Your story will hopefully inspire other stroke survivors to try it as a medicine over the synthetic choices we get. Keep posting if you see new improvements so we can continue to learn from you. Good luck in your recovery.

• Like Like x 1