Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and Stem Cell Transplant

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by OmNomMunchies, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Well if I were you I'd probably just use less than the full stick maybe like 3/4, but it might be too little to use inside of a big crock pot

2. I mean I don’t have a double boiler but I did read about direct low flame but idk if I wanna risk it. Would a single stick yield any decent results?

3. Decarb weed = 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered in oven
    Powder weed
    Mix with just enough coconut oil to make mud ( any cooking oil works )
    Add 1/6th lecithin by volume to boost effects
    Heat weed oil mixture 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Reheat
    Done.
    ============================================
    [​IMG]
    My first attempts were just microwaved a fat bud in a shot glass of coconut oil and tossed it down the hatch while still almost to hot.
    2 hours later I was nicely buzzed and started on my edible journey.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    ttps://forum.grasscity.com/threads/hallucinating-hash-capsules-for-hemp-heads.1428678/
    BNW

4. I have no current updates as of yet as I’m trying to preserve what I have left as I had to put out $500 for an unexpected vet bill. And I happened to find my other multiuse vaporizer, it’s a V2 Pro 3000 something, takes liquid/oil/dry herb but only comes with the oil chamber, dry herb chamber I have to order tomorrow online, $25 but that’s not that bad. I’ve read nothing but good reviews on this vaporizer and it’s good with liquid/juice, even if it’s just nicotine and bubblegum flavored juice, it still packs a strong taste and decent clouds. Nothing huge but still an okay amount. I’ll report back in a few days, but if anyone has the same vaporizer and has used it for bud, please let me know how it was!