Marijuana and Spirituality

Discussion in 'General' started by My Username, Jan 28, 2014.

1. #1 My Username, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    I found this video online and wanted to share it with you guys because I think it is a pretty cool video.

Starting at 1:20, she lists teachings of the plant...

My favorite quote: "(marijuana teaches us)..the impermanence and allusion of the physical dimension, the frailness of boundaries, the illness of control, the fear resident behind the bold confident mask of the ego, and effortless being."

Her main point is that weed helps release resistance, as she puts it, -  By causing a person to release resistance and "flow downstream with life" a person is free to be who they really are. More of their true essence is present in the absence of resistance and this is why people often undergo such intense spiritual experiences while under the influence of cannabis. But this is also why it is used recreationally.

I agree with what she is saying. Beside the fact that the video is colorful and she has a sexy voice and face, she really hits the nail on the head in explaining why cannabis is such a great plant!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op0MzomLTHo

The whole spiel on "vibes" is a bit over my head, but it sounds cool.

What do you all think?

2. Any thoughts? Any boners?

3. thank you for the thoughtful boner

4. marijuana teaches how to live present and put the ego aside. it doesnt do anything beneficial spiritually besides raise your vibration during the duration of the high. burn out, and your back to normal. any more spiritual progress while using cannabis will be diffucult, as it clouds the ability to dream and have dmt experiences within the body. but i got a good fap sesh out of that girls vidSent from my iPhone.