Marijuana and sex drive.. your thoughts

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by boynumber, Feb 1, 2009.

1. I've been smoking weed for the most of the last 8 years..

I also have the sex drive of a shoe. My testosterone levels are above average.

Now some sites on the net will tell you that heavy usage of the herb can negatively affect your libido..

Other posts I've seen on the net are something like "My boyfriend quit smoking marijuana and has lost interest in sex! Help!"

These two things are obviously contradictory..

Has anybody got thoughts on the matter?

2. I haven't noticed an impact on my sex drive, and I've been smoking for quite some time.
    I just don't really have any interest in sex while I'm stoned, with a few exceptions.

3. Whenever I'm alone and high, I want to wank, it definitely raises my sex drive.

4. if anything marijuana makes me MORE sexually active...

5. #5 Verdant Nature, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    I smoke everyday and I usually have sex several times a day. I'm horny as fuck all the time, so I wouldn't say marijuana negatively affects the libido. My girlfriend is pretty fucking pure though.

6. I feel sorry for your hand

7. Marijuana and sex drive. I LOVE having sex high, it definetly adds to the experience and makes my sex drive very high. However, I have noticed that if I smoke many days in a row and then take a break from it, my drive is not as much there. I consider that pretty normal. If I went back to the gym I am sure that would offset the low(ered) libido very much.

8. Guilty as charged

9. fuck that son my girl knows im high when im more horny then normal she usahlly loves that shit tho

10. well ive taken a week off smoking after smoking for 6 months straight and id say my sex drive went way up but prolly just bc now im bored instead of being high which occupys your mind a bit more...i still got it when i smoke just think about it less

11. definatly raises my sex drive. while high atleast. when im sober it doesnt affect me much.

12. NO! your honor, he's obstructing justice! I am the culprit!

13. Raises my sex drive exponentially. I'm high right now... and g/f's at work.. :mad:

14. It raises my sex drive for sure.

15. when im high i get hornier than a motherfucker

16. i find it differs on the weed, and where i am. if i am among women, ill probly be horny-er.
    sometimes ill just get couch-lock, and cant get up. and cant focus on things, or focus too hard so the situation just flies right by

17. Pot makes me hornier than I ever get while not high.
    Definitely doesn't negatively affect it for most people.

18. Same w/ most of my fuck buddies. So I'd def say it effects it in a positive way.

19. Yessir

20. ya I love fuckin high