Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and psychosis

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Huey_Freeman, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Have any blades, particularly those that started smoking in the early teenage years, experienced marijuana related symptoms of psychosis?
    I believe that my marijuana use has sped up and increased my psychosis, even after taking a long t break. Then again it is possible that I have been genetically predispositioned for depression and psychosis.

Anybody else experience a weed influenced detachment from reality or other mental conditions?

2. yeah man ive been on 4 month t breaks and everytime i smoke i dont get "high" i just feel like shitty spaced out and i get so paranoid and shit, i can't even relax. 

3. #3 ArnoldLayne, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
    Its all in your head man. I was in the same spot you were a bit ago, didnt smoke for a month, any time i did i just got over analytical of everything i did basically convincing myself i was a dumbfuck everything i did was shit id even sit there and listen to songs i recorded and delete them i was just so dissatisfied with myself when i was high i just got paranoid and hated everyone and everything.

But its all in your head man. I read a book called The Brain that changes itself by Norman Doidge, in there he talks about a person who only had half a brain and didnt realize it until they were a teenager because their brain figured out how to control the entire body with only half of itself.

Sure marijuana can cause pyschosis and a disconnect from reality, but thats only if you let it. You are in control of your entire brain whether you realize it or not, pick up daily meditation exercise and a healthy diet and you can stop all of these effects yourself.

I mean unless you have schiz or a serious chemical deffinciency in your brain, then your fucked sorry man haha. But chances are if you werent having delusions before you picked up the reefer, then its all in your head.

Perception is everything, and at the end of the day you control your perception. Marijuana only does that if you let it. Namaste