Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana And Parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIkyMarley, May 22, 2010.

1. Ok I am brand new to this site and I have a burning passion with the herb... I love everything about it and I have almost noo resistance... I have 40$ in my pocket and a birthday coming up so I need to know what to do about my parents my mom has found my bowl (Pillbottle & Pen) and before she confronted me on it she came downstairs to find me with another pipe of my buds toking up.. She is a nurse and got right into my face smelled it (could it be MARIJUANA!) and screemed at me "Junkie!! do you think this is fucking cool!.. You little bitch you going to military school)... Well she was bluffing just like many other things its been a few months now and my birthday is coming up, I have a boatload of friends willing to hand me free weed on command and I am thinking of putting up a little party and I don't really know how to ask my parents... Does anyone have any sudgestions and anymore on how my party should work?

2. Considering her reaction to catching you, I would suggest you do it at a friends place where its cool for you guys to smoke.

3. I agree its probably your best bet.

4. how did you make a bowl out a pill bottle and a pen