Marijuana and Drug Tests (PC1000)

Discussion in 'General' started by poozlehunter, Dec 5, 2006.

1. i was given penal code 1000 for felony possesion of a controlled substance a week or two ago and my punishment is four months of drug program (w/ random drug testing) and 18 months stay out of trouble.

i used to be a heavy smoker. smoked everyday for 3 years but i quit about four months ago, smoking about once a month after that. after this whole incident with the law i entered into the pc 1000 program and it requires taht you get drug tested. well ive been clean for about a month and a half now but i live in an apartment where everyone blazes. i was wondering what the chances are that i will test positive just by inhaling second hand smoke?

they recently started doing it in their rooms and i have my own but once in a while theyll come out and smoke in the living room. i dont mind but if its gonna make a difference on my drug test then im gonna have to ask them to help me out. im only asking beceuase one of my friends took a drug test for someone else and he never blazed. but a few days before he sat next to someone smoking a blunt and tested positive on the test.

thanks guys any help would be appreciated, i dont wanna go to jail over second hand mary jane smoke.

2. Yes I read somewhere that you can test positve if your introduced to second hand smoke. If there smoking near you go the other way leave the house or tell them to take it outside cause there risking your freedom dude.