Marijuana and Drug Testing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wikkideclipse, Oct 22, 2007.

1. In an increasingly security-presumptuous world, the random drug test is becoming more and more popular with the legal system and a wide variety of employers. Unfortunately, to the millions of smokers of the marijuana plant, there is, as of yet, no 100% effective method which would guarantee that a marijuana smoker will pass a drug test.

The urine test is the most common drug test today, although the use of hair follicles and saliva are becoming more and more popular.

The most common method of attempting to pass a drug test is by drinking huge amounts of water, juices, or other liquids, in an effort to dilute or flush the THC out of the system.

Plain water is recommended, as well as fruit juices and soda pop, while an exotic array of other remedies are on the market, including products made from chinese tea, cider vinegar, etc., to the by-products of flower seeds, and herbal preparations.

Occasionally this will work, depending on the person`s metabolism and the amount of THC ingested to begin with. Most often, it simply makes the drinker feel bloated and/or sick, while still not achieving the desired results.

The most foolproof method of passing a drug test, to date, is by buying and effectively using synthetic urine. A simple Google search will bring up hundreds of products to choose from. One of the best, and also the least effective, is the synthetic, concentrated urine specimens sold by whizzinator.com.

These products will provide a clean urine specimen - providing your instructor does not go into the bathroom with you to watch you urinate. In that event, you are doomed to failure, simply by having to provide your own stream of urine.

In the end, abstinence from marijuana is the only 100% guaranteed available way to pass a drug test..

2. good story?

3. I spend about 99% of my time researching Marijuana, so sometimes i stumble across some of my old work, or something that interests me. So I reformat and post in marijuana forums (the article sites don't like pot-articles) for you all to read!

Hope you enjoy :)

4. And how does one manage to sneak the synthetic urine into the bathroom? I had to take a drug test in order to get my job, and they had taken every precautionary measure to avoid tampering, while effectively treating me like a fucking criminal before they had any proof of anything. Lucky for me I knew it was coming so I was guzzling down the water the day before to flush myself out. I downed another two bottles before the test and was near bursting when I got there, fucking painful.:cry:

5. I hope you passed.

the most effective way to get it in, is by taping it in your crotch.
    If you're on probation, you're fucked. They watch you pee.

But as for a job, i'd just be an asshole right back and take my fake piss in the b/room and do it up. haha.

6. well thanks for it, a good tip other people should know to is to catch the middle of your piss because a lot of stuff settles at the top and bottom, the middle is the best

7. I did pass, as I got the job:D. I'm not on probation thank goodness.