Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and Dream...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by winkless, Dec 17, 2010.

1. are you guys crazy, most of the time i smoke just to actually dream. You guys must be smoking the wrong stuff because when im baked out of my mind and pass out, i end up dreaming some crazy stuff. Like myself being with Lela Star (Google it).

2. The past couple weeks this has happened a bit. I assumed it was because of drinking tea before bed (the little bit of milk in it doing it), but I also wasn't smoking around that time, so this makes sense too...

I had a couple about going to university and getting settled in for some reason, some of just hanging out with my sister, and a lot starting in my room as if everything was normal (watching tv, playing video games, etc) and then things like scary glitches happening in games and the tv not turning off, then involved going outside a lot and walking around empty towns. I never have dreams like those, kinda weird. Nothing interesting happened in them, just cool to be able to dream again sometimes.

3. yea whenever i burn before bed i usually have gnarly dreams and there usually in much detail and sometimes where you actually figure out your dreaming and you can change things to how you want it

4. YES!!! Usually when I haven't smoked in almost a week and I'm craving a toke I experience it in a dream.

5. I know this is a really old thread haha. I've had a few dreams where I got high in the dream, and I hadn't smoked weed in awhile either. In my dream I was a party with friends, everyone was smoking and drinking and having a good time. When I woke up from the dream I felt like I had really been under the influence of marijuana and /or alcohol. It was crazy awesome. I had a grin on my face every time I would wake up from different dreams throughout the night/morning.