Marijuana and Chakras

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by trickroller, Sep 24, 2017.

1. #1 trickroller, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    Sativas: STIMULATES Mental Principles and their CHAKRAS (Astral Mind aka INTELLECT, spiritual mind, instinctive mind)

Mental high/cerebral high, giggles and euphoria ...

-------------------

Indicas : STIMULATES the BODY Principles and their CHAKRAS (Pranav body, astral body, physical body)

Couch lock and body high, pain relief, insomnia relief

-------------------

Men and Women Differ in that typically a man needs to stimulate his crown chakra and higher chakras while women ten to have to stimulate (spiritually) the root chakra and physical body and lower chakras

Everyone should harmonize and balance chakras for proper KUNDALINI RISING...

These processes consume PRANA/ENERGY so embrace the Munchies...after toking

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

If only their were strains for each Chakra color

3. MJ totally raises my sensitivity to energy flow, it seems like a neural/hormonal/emotional plus heightened proprioception.

4. What is that?

5. "that" is a pronoun i believe. :p

i'm not sure what you're asking about.
    i'm just saying that MJ allowed me to find an energy flow that i can feel when i'm not on MJ.
    we can feel out blood pumping, our neural hormonal activity, and very subtle information about our body.
    one specific energy i found, as i became aware of it over the years, i noticed that it seems to gather at specific points on my body. when i meditate on one of the points of concentrated energy with a blank mind, then thoughts from the feeling will bubble up, so i feel like its neural hormonal.
    each thought has a feeling in the body, every mental activity has a sensation in the body, and the sensations are so subtle and foreign from what we are used to, we can usually only describe it as energy.

before MJ i could only feel the energy when i became very angry, or saw something extremely cute, or i was very nervous, etc.