Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and brain tumors

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by KushBurner420, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Does marijuana cure all types of brain tumors?

What is the success ratio?

Im wondering because I lost an aunt last year to a brain tumor. Im wondering if marijuana could have saved her life or at least given her a few more years.

2. My gramps was just diagnosed with a glioblastoma brain tumor. Marijuanas active component, THC, fights off mutated cancer cells, and helps heal weak cells. While doing this, it leaves the patient with a positive outlook on the situation. THC especially fights brain tumors, gliom cells in particular. If my gramps were to be on MMJ it could, and most likely would, save his life. He is now back in the ER instead of rehab, due to heart issues caused by chemotherapy. MMJ IS THE CURE!!! Harvard has done multiple studies on tetrahydrocannabinol, all showing that it fights off cancer cells, in humans, and most all animals. I suggest watching the youtube series, "Run From The Cure", The Rick Simpson Story.

3. ps: I am very sorry for your loss

4. The feds, cigarette and alcohol companies are really fucking the ill over. THC has proven to help against cancer and brain tumors, diseases that KILL LIVES. Who knows what more we can learn about this drug if they supported research on it and legalized it for medical purposes. It's CLEARLY the logical choice to legalize medical cannabis but the the powerful don't care about the ill. They can care less if they die as long as they dont have a threat towards their revenue like the legalization of cannabis.

5. how would smoking effect people who have already had brain tumors?

6. The worst part about the 2005 Angel Raich Supreme court case is that the highest court in our nation said it is our responsibility, as citizens, to die.

If marijuana is the only thing that can save our life, we are supposed to die.

7. The person in this video has had 3 surgeries in the last 2 years removing brain tumors. He is now doing a video blog while taking Simpson oil to cure his cancer. Follow it.
    Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4_L8n-1dAE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

8. is the "hemp oil" he's talking about a euphemism for hash oil? cuz real hemp doesn't have that much THC

9. n00b, yes, hash oil, Phoenix oil and RSO are basically the same thing. Watch "Run From the Cure"'!

kingklick1991 here's something that happened recently and answers your question!

Cannabis Inhalation Associated With Spontaneous Tumor Regression
    \t(news - 2010)
    Cannabis Inhalation Associated With Spontaneous Tumor Regression, Study Says | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

Spontaneous regression of septum pellucidum/forniceal pilocytic astrocytomas-possible role of Cannabis inhalation. (abst – 2011)
    Spontaneous regression of septum pellucidum/fornic... [Childs Nerv Syst. 2011] - PubMed result

There is more on gliomas in my List- that first link in my sig- under "CANCER - GLIOMA"

Granny

10. He is the brother of a friend of mine. He has been taking the oil for 3 weeks now. He still has cancer, but his tumors have been surgically removed (3x), and has been given three different chemotherapy and radiation therapies. He is trying the oil this time for 60 days before he takes anymore traditional medicines for the disease. He will be blogging the results, as well as, before and after tests. Follow his blog. You will be able to see the results for yourself.

11. Dude in my 23 years on Gods green earth I've had 3 brain tumors!!!! I wouldn't wish one of those for hitler dude.... Brain tumors fuckin SUCK ASS. But that'd be fuckin awesome if I could get medical bud for them :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity