Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and aspbergers

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BunninDatPif420, Mar 27, 2012.

1. #1 BunninDatPif420, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    Does anybody on here have aspbergers syndrome? If so how does your smoking affect it? Does it help it?

2. #2 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
    Just what I've read.

Asperger syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kind of like the US House of Representives!

:sorry couldn't help myself:

3. I have Asperger's and smoking seemed to help me for a while and then it got to where I couldn't smoke socially or I'd have panic attacks and then at the end it got to where I couldn't smoke at all without having panic attacks so I'm taking a loooong T-break for now. I think it can be beneficial for people with Asperger's if used in extreme moderation as in just medical doses.

4. Had an online acquaintance (for a while) who had Asperger's. She said it helped her focus- she worked as a toll taker on some bridge in the south.