Marijuana and an End to Suffering

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by MarijuanaEndsSuffering, Jun 11, 2016.

1. I have been suffering for my entire life. From the moment I can remember being alive, I was riddled with anxiety, fear, depression. This was on the inside, however. On the outside, I projected happiness, completeness, and confidence. Or so I thought. And if I am honest with you, I am still suffering. Recently, however, I have begun a transformation. I have suddenly and irrevocably recognized that I have actually been two people my entire life. I have been what I have shown to the world and I have been what I am inside. By completing this book, I hope to realize full enlightenment and become my only true self. That is to say, the voice that I have confused as my self, will slowly die. And when that voice, or what I have learned to be my ego, disappears, I will be left with nothing more than myself. I will document this process as best as I can and share my feelings throughout. I will explain how marijuana was placed on earth by a divine power to assist us in losing our egos and becoming our true selves. I will be only me soon, and I want you to be only you. It is possible to end suffering. I will prove this by ending my own suffering, completely and permanently.

-Tyler B.

Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.
    Eckhart Tolle

• Like Like x 5
  2. Amen brother. I have realized there exists two very different energies, persons, whatever you wanna call it.

"The voice that I have confused as my self, will slowly die" I like that...what have you done to minimize its presence?

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. sounds like someone needs to see a therapist

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Wisdom Tooth, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    Someone needs to do some de-programming :D

5. The key to understanding yourself is not minimizing the presence of your ego (voice in your head that you confuse often for your self). To do this, smoke a bit of good weed (I find indica or indica hybrid is best but all weed works) and LISTEN to the voice. Do not try to control it, understand it or process it. Do not associate it with current events in your life. I like to imagine the voice as simply the hum of my brain processing. Once you can listen without judgement of the self, the voice disappears and you are left with pure presence. This is nothing but joy.

I am able to sit in the present for short periods of time, but with each day, this time grows longer and the ego grows quieter. I will post another update tonight. Thanks for reading.

• Like Like x 1
  6. A bit of background for you....

I do see a therapist. I also run a large communications company and bring in over a million dollars a year. I am quite functional and intelligent, both emotionally and physically. I am married with a beautiful little girl. My goal is to remove myself from my ego that I have created over the last 32 years. I believe by doing this I will be enlightened. I am documenting it for anyone who wishes to read. Thanks for being here.

• Like Like x 3
  7. I love the term de-programming. Exactly what I am doing here. Thank you for being here.

• Like Like x 1
  8. What would you consider to be reprogramming?

9. #9 Wisdom Tooth, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    I was replying to the guy that said you need to see a therapist which was kinda rude and only due to ignorance to experience.

In my honest opinion, Diet/Chemical cleanup, Meditation and Nature.

Pharmaceuticals, Drugs, Processed & Junk foods = Chemical Conditioning
    TV & Social Media = Subliminal Conditioning

Pair the 2 together you have generations of zombies that aren't able to use critical thinking or think for themselves. The majority are on Autopilot. The idea is Genius, but its hard to outsmart 7 billion minds.

Remove the above and switch to Herbal Medicine that actually works and been used for thousands of years.
    Switch TV/Media with Books/Youtube(Choose what you feed your subconscious) and Social Media and so on with real events and friends/interactions you see and talk to in person instead of having conversations behind a screen.

Focus on Soul Nourishing things, like Art, Dance, Music, Meditation, just in general doing whatever brings you your greatest joy, In a state of love and peace, you will flow naturally with life and become one. Trust in self, The Universe takes care of everything else.

Doubt and Fear stop us from reaching our true potential, Connection with these things, Nature and Meditation and Cannabis help re-wire and restore everything. I would even mention others Psyches but we are not allowed to talk about them here for some strange reason yet its cool to talk about Alcohol, Tobacco and Coffee which do far worse things for the body and the brain when other Psyches have never had a single scientifically proven negative result.

Meet, connect and share with Like-minded people that have come to similar realizations in life. Its all one way from here.:) Although i must mention a toxic relationship could ruin it all. You will never forget what you seen but you can most definitely lose your way. So never let anything bring down your light, Instead make the example for yourself and pull the storm into your peace :)

One Love

• Like Like x 4
  10. I hear and feel your pain.
    This is no joke.
    I have a very similar existence.
    However, the last 5 days of using 1 puff of this indica weed has flipped me upside down. I am like a band camp member jumping for joy hugging my fellow band members just because of a simple show. My personality is the complete opposite. 1 puff of indica and I become some dude insanely happy just to be alive. I hope it works out for you. Whatever works for you go for it. Don't put to much pressure on yourself. If it doesn't work you are still okay. I have my own personal beliefs on how you can overcome it and what to look out for etc. To each his own. Go for it and never look back. We only have 1 life to live! .........or do we? ;))

11. You may enjoy another quote from the same man OP posted a quote from. Eckhart Tolle: "What a liberation to realize that the "voice in my head" is not who I am. Who am I then? The one who sees that."

• Like Like x 2
  12. #12 Herbmary, Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    Your goal should not be enlightenment. You would be missing the point in seeking it. This is still a grasping idea. And this illusion of the future in the mind is unattainable.
    "The word enlightenment conjures up the idea of some superhuman accomplishment, and the ego likes to keep it that way, but it is simply your natural state of felt oneness with Being."

• Like Like x 2
  13. All I say is. We came from nothing and we are nothing. Be humble. The path to silence and peace requires mindfullness of each and every thing around you no matter how small. I have also been using win hof methods to increase the clarity of thoughts. It works so well I don't even know where to begin. I'm doing things I thought inhumanely possible for me. Ie. Cold showers for 8 min. Straight without pain. Win hof approach is incredible for mind control. I have zero pain now doing the shower thing. I tried it before for 1 yr . Could not do it. Last 6 weeks all of a sudden a clarity came to understand him. Type his name in Google. Climbed mount Everest in shorts etc.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Update. Lots and I mean lots of meaningful things are happening daily on a near "nuclear" level of understanding. This almost could be described as someone shoving data into your head at an extreme pace. I was the laziest guy ever. Read ONE book my entire life. Since this meditation type stuff started I have read security analysis with a forward from warren buffet, understand all the Blomberg reports etc. It used to sound Chinese. Made an elevator pitch for some ev auto makers, in process of compiling data to write a book, designed and initiating a new form of teaching for jr,intermediate and senior level pros at company work for along with figuring the foreign investment influx into Canada. Not boasting ego at all here. Just explaining how your life can change. I did all this in 5 weeks. It's absurd but it's real. I really hope you can move forward and this inspires you.

• Like Like x 2
  15. If you really want to find yourself, take the "I" out of the equation and turn to Jesus. You have no power in this life to do anything on your own. Every breath we breathe is due to the grace of the creator (God), and without His guidance and love, we're just empty vessels. A relationship with Jesus means true peace and hope for a future. There is nothing in this world that offers that. TWW

16. Man, thank you for sending me down the rabbit hole of Wim Hof! Holy shit. I watched an interview he did with Joe Rogan () and followed along. I reached the present almost instantly. I smoked an indica joint first, its worth noting, which both opened my lungs and my mind. I found the deep breathing actually blows the ego backwards, further and further each time. I wanted to say "seems to..." but I am going to start speaking in the present. It occurred to me that if I would have said the ego seems to blow backwards, it would be my 'self' interpreting my ego rather than just being. If I am to be completely forthright with what I see while present, there cannot be any lies. Meaning, when present in front of people or while writing, nothing can present itself that isn't truth. Try to lie to someone without 'thinking' about it first, Impossible. The further into the present I go the clearer the ego becomes. And what is quite scary is how negative and destructive the ego is by nature.

Ego = Evil? Self = Salvation from pain. Keep it going. Thank you for being here, now.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Actually you are an insanely happy to be alive dude all of the time. The ego and constant chatter in your brain is what's clouding up your sunny days. Take a hit and watch your ego dissolve into the sunset. Feel your being and acknowledge you perfect. As long as you have you, you are perfect. Thanks for being here, now.

18. I hover above the present like a bee above a flower of which he is uncertain of its intentions.

Sometimes when I reach the present and become fully aware of who I am, I see a pinkish matrix everywhere, including my entire self. I see we are all made up of the same energy and that energy does not take a definite form. Someone? Somehow? we were formed. Am I more than my personal history? AM I more than my story? Who am I describes the ego, which wants to be special. I am.

19. I woke up this morning listening to my ego fighting with a client over money owed. In my bed. On a Saturday. It was so vivid I had to leave my own bed to come to my garage, to now write this. If I had to physically leave my position to mentally leave this story of my client, the client might as well have been laying right next to me staring at my wife. But the client is not in my bed, or even thinking of me. In fact, the client is probably unaware of any feelings I may have about the situation, justifying his ego by saying I have plenty of money and dont need more. And so here I am, present, and ashamed to have let my ego take control of my entire body. Enter marijuana. I will return to bed shortly, peacefully, calmly, and free from thoughts of pain. Could this be done without weed? I have spent 32 years trying to be happy. And now I am. So who gives a fuck.

• Like Like x 2
  20. There is no path to happiness,
    Happiness is the Path. - Buddha

Look into practicing the art of living the path of least resistance. Always choose the simpler side of life that will bring you your greatest joy. Yeah there are obstacles in life but ultimately balance is key and you will simply attract what you put out.

• Like Like x 1