Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and ADHD/ADD

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by azzaj13402, Feb 17, 2014.

1. #1 azzaj13402, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    Hey guys I don't know if this is in the right thread but anyway...

I have only smoked Marijuana a few times and I know I have inhaled properly but I have ADHD and my friends are all laughing while I just think alot more but don't get me wrong I feel happy but I really see things in a different perspective and I can concentrate more when I smoked Marijuana.

I wish I could see a doctor about medical Marijuana use but I cant because there is no medical Marijuana in Australia but I see that it really benefits me in the long run.

Peace out and happy Toking

EDIT: Also I get really bad anxiety like if im going to be ten minutes late for class i just dont go because I have a really bad anxiety problem from my ADHD and I dont get that when I smoke

2. marijauna is the cure for adhd/add.