Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Addiction.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EnjoiKush, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Fuck it, I'm addicted.

It's psychological though, not physical. Biiiiiiiggggg difference. Psychological examples: Coffee, working out, certain foods. Physical: Ciggarettes, meth, sex, alcohol.

2. Get a Medical Marijuana prescription for your addiction.

3. Everything can be psychological addiction, even walking around. You are addicted? How you know? You cannot live without it? You cant have one day without one joint/hit? Its in your mind, no one will help you, beside yourself. You must help yourself, no one will help you.

4. It's not so much your common definition of "addiction" where I can't live without it, it's more like, if I don't have weed, I wanna go get some more weed, but I'm just not gonna do that right now.

5. Wake up one morning, and just have one super ass productive day. It may not be the best advice, but you just gotta keep your mind off of it. A lot easier said then done but it's addiction man, and you can beat it.

6. addictions addiction.

7. Like I said, it's not a physical addiction where it affects my behavior if I don't smoke lol. I just think about weed ALOT.

8. Then workout, go for walk, jog. Take break so you can show that weed it cant hold you.

9. I have wrestling practice in an hour.

10. I don't call that addiction, I call that a weak mind.

11. Yeah, maybe you need to break the "habit". I started smoking every single night, and now I feel like I always need to, maybe not because I'm addicted, but I think it would be hard not to. It's always at the same time. Maybe if you smoke at the same times everyday you shod try smoking at different times. It's like if I ate two Oreos every night at 10, it would be hard to stop because it's the new normal and id be looking foreword to it every night.
    Just get rid of all your weed and try to take a break for a week

12. This is exactly what it is.

13. Weed is like one of the easiest things iv ever stopped doing. I have to be dry though. Right now for instance I have 2 full ounces in my possession, so im smoking like a fuckin fiend.

Weed can deffinately be psychologicly addictive. Some may even argue to say it's mildly physically as well. At least for some people. Personally I can't eat or sleep the first 2 or 3 days into a t break. After that its smooth sailin.

14. Fuck it, I guess I have a weak mind. I'm gonna spark a j then get ready for practice.

15. Close, but coffee is a physiological addiction as well. Caffiene can be a bitch. The only reason it isn't mentioned as often is that it is well accepted by society as a "safe" (which is bullshit) stimulant.

16. This, except for the part where I can't eat or sleep when I'm dry.

17. How many threads like this are there? Jeez people if you think your using weed too much, simply cut down to every couple of days or once a week. It'll keep your tolerance level and your mind clean if your worried about over using, even though I don't believe that is possible. Seams like people are trying to blag flag the herb when really it is their own fault for the feeling that way.

18. Did I say I thought I was using it too much? Or even worried? No.

19. Then I fail to find the point of this thread. Not trying to be a dick but there are plenty of threads like this already please use the search button next time. I'm tired of seeing "I'm Addicted threads" every day on the new posts.

20. I'm stoned and wanted to start a conversation, eat a dick.