Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijauna is addictive? Drug free world, the truth of marijauna?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheechIsChong, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I would strongly argue that its not physically addictive, but is completely 100% very mentally addictive. You wont go through withdrawals if you stop, but youll have to fight the urge to do it ( physical vs mental). You eat chocolate nonstop and then stop, im sure youll get headaches just like coffee which makes it physically addictive.

2. I'll use my own experience on marijuana addiction.. If I run out of cigarettes, I will start withdrawing and feeling awful. If I run out of weed I won't be high. Anything more than that is just my desire to partake in something that I enjoy. I don't physically feel anything off though. The only thing I could say is I find it more difficult to eat, but I have no appetite without cannabis to begin with so I'd say that's normal.

3. go to abovetheinfluence.org
    shit makes me laugh

4. Bro good job on getting an unbiased factual representation of the drug and not ironically posting that on a weed forum. The only problem I had was that they left out some really prominent side effects like the overwhelming urge to headbutt pigeons, punch concrete walls, or yell in a violent and belligerent manner to alpha my fellow primate.

Feels good man.

5. ^Wotta fuck u on?!^

6. You know I really really want to say it's not addictive, but it can be.

For example at my college there's nothing to do half the time so all we do is buy budd. Hell, we buy it so much we don't even have money for alcohal or to do anything else, so yeah it CAN be IMO. But it's only psychological, I'm actually on break and it was just as easy to stop. Not like I'm craving it or anything.

You know I swear the people that come up with this stuff are either brainwashed or haven't smoked enough...

7. #27 KentuckyKush, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Alcohol. I lied.

EDIT: The pigeon thing was from this guy who got to blackout status and told my group of friends he was sick of us and he was going to headbutt some pigeons. Dude stripped down ass naked at like 3 in the morning full sprint into the woods. Fucked up thing was he actually came back with a bird in his hand.

True story.

8. Ah right, I thought you were describing your cannabis high haha

9. Yeah I'm at fault here. I should stop being sarcastic on the internet. Though I didn't think anyone would take that literally lol

10. Has anyone here uses any of their "street names"? I just find it funny that the only one ever used is weed and they have all these crazy ones... Also the animal brain structure breakdown was because they pumped monkeys full of smoke on gas masks with no air for 5 minute periods of time. Tell how your brain structure would be without air for 5 minutes?

11. Lol, yeah of course if its alcohol then I completely understand how it would take a lead on your brain making you do things you can't explain because you have no clue yourself.

^Completely understandable!^

I like to do the helicopter standing on tables while singing barbie girl on tippy toes and then drink more poison and pass out in the street in my sick and kebab remains

12. [quote name='"chemists"']I would strongly argue that its not physically addictive, but is completely 100% very mentally addictive. You wont go through withdrawals if you stop, but youll have to fight the urge to do it ( physical vs mental). You eat chocolate nonstop and then stop, im sure youll get headaches just like coffee which makes it physically addictive.[/quote]

Weed withdrawals are very real.

13. But not harsh. Take an Advil, stop being a pussy, and you'll be fine.

14. Like what man? A head ache and some lost sleep? Those arent withdrawals. Go talk to an alcoholic or a herion addict about withdrawals, those people get seriously ill when they try to stop because theyre body cant handle it.

15. Its mentally addictive, yes. But dammit the government tries to convey lies to the American population and the idiot sheep believe it. I had a person who was under 21 that told me weed is terrible to smoke and has terrible effects on my health. But when I asked him what he does, he replies "I drink about 4-5 times a week." Apparently he is the idiot.

16. This makes me sad. These people just need to smoke a joint!

17. we wouldnt need to be biased lol... the facts are clearly on our side...

18. Damn son you smokin astro turf?

Who the fuck calls it astro turf...

And also they say joints are laced with crack...

19. IDK who THEY are, but THEY are mentally retarded. Hoping YOU are not...

20. Well im assuming the corporation is a they or ingeneral they refering to anti-marijuana groups.
    Please go smoke a bowl and chill.