marihuana in Spain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by RedRose, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Do anyone knows the legal situation of marihuana in Spain, specially Mallorca? i know its legal to have 2 plants per person but how many gramm  are legal to have?

2. #2 Danjaa, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    I think in Spain it's legal to grow your own personal? It may be decriminalized or virtually decriminalized?
    Don't know about different parts of the country and all that but I'm sure you can grow personal...

:smoke:

EDIT :

"Selling cannabis is a criminal offence punishable by law at any quantity. Buying anywhere, possession and consumption at a public place constitutes a misdemeanour and is penalized with a fine and confiscation. Growing the plant on private property for personal use, and consumption by adults in a private space is not illegal."

3. #3 Captain VXR, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    Not Mallorca but had no problems scoring low grade hash in Salou (close to Barcelona) and burned a zoot on the hotel balcony without issue. From what I'm aware, Spanish police don't give a fuck about weed, especially in anywhere vaguely touristy or leftist.

Edit - in some regions you can either join and purchase from a cannabis social club or grow your own. It shouldn't be hard to find black market bud/decent hash either.

4. Spain is super lax about weed. I spent some time with foreign exchange students from Madrid once and they all told me about their legal plants and how they roll 5 gram joints for fun.