Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marie took me virginity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rhinoman26, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Hey all, how old were you when you first smoked up? What initially had you smoke for the first time? And what would you do different??

I was in 7th grade, so 12 years old and I wanted to feel what cypress hill was talking about. Something I would do differently is not use a kleenex for rolling paper :D

Since I'm here already I might as well address something else that's been bothering me. Why is god and Christianity rejected so much on here? Why can't cannabis enjoyment and Christianity go happy together? A chocolate lover doesn't give up chocolate to worship.. Someone who likes spa treatments can follow Christ. Isn't cannabis use the same? It gives pleasure just like these other things. Endorphins are released just as in these other things to feel good.

Is it the evolution/ creationism arguement? I found the site: answers in genesis, will give you the answers to all your questions.

Is it the question of why would god have hurt, evil, death, and struggle put into our world? I found my answers in the bible about the story of job and the book: a case for faith by lee strobel. There are many other books too.

Hope this helps my fellow blades in their relationship with Christ

2. I'm going to avoid talking about religion.

With that said, the first time I smoked was in 10th grade, I was 15. Me and two friends were outside and they were hitting a pipe. I'd been around them while they smoked but I never did it myself. Finally, to satisfy my curiosity, my friend asked me if I wanted to hit it and I did. I went in there thinking "Okay, I'm only going to try this one time, and that's it.". That plan didn't work out.

3. age - 11 years old
    why - cuz my friend's big brother said it will make you happy
    what to change - i wouldve tried to relax :[ was paranoid as shit!

-atheist-

4. I was going into 8th grade and had just turned 13. Im not sure what i smoked but i didnt get high i just felt numb (my whole body) and it was mad weird. What i would do different is same as you. I used a kleenex to roll it but it didnt really work considering it just went on fire. but i put the weed in a baggie, found how to make a gravity bong on youtube and made a bad choice on taking a rip that would still wreck me now lmao.

5. because when people smoke they think deeper into stuff and it just doesnt seem logical anymore

but anyway it was sophmore year...because it was with my entire well most of my hockey team and this sexy chick and i was curious...what i woulda done different...smoked more after my first time i kinda only did it here and tehre

6. I was 12. Attempted to roll a J, it was like .2g of weed and not rolled well at all xD. Took one tiny, small as mothafuckin hit and coughed my ass off. Went back inside, figuring I'd try it again some other time.

7. Freshmen year of high school after school in someones car

8. PS : if you don't wanna get into religion and such there's no pressure to :D it was just on my heart to put that info out there in case just one of you needed answers.

PPS: I don't like 'religion', I have a relationship. With Christ and his written word. So being, I still like to be surrounded by fellow believers and share insight and so I attend a southern Baptist church

And now more of your stories!

9. When I was 16. It was amazing. I had no clue what kind of bud it was until we met up with my friend. He asked who I got it from and it was appearently sour d.

Blazed as hell laughing the whole night at my friend playing geometry wars lol.

10. 12- took a couple hits of my pops blunt while he was in the bathroom

i got fucking twisted and i didn't smoke again until i was like 16

11. Everyone knows that satan from the future went back in time to write the bible. Duh.

I'm pretty sure that...
    There is nooooooooooo god. Other than marijuana. I first smoked when i was 11, rolled up a couple of decent joints with some friends and didnt finish like but 2/3'rds of one. ran around his back yard tripping, ended up being to lazy to cook browinies so we just ate the mix. good times, good times.:smoking:

12. Well that's entirely depending on the individual's interpretation. I agree w/ the op on so many people not believing. Though because I just like to hold my own beliefs I never bring it up on here, and avoid the threads where a lot of people are just spouting their own belief.

I tried it near the end of 9th grade. Of course, what was different is that I never smoked at my home. Just before P.E. in high school. Hah

13. I would recommend against Answers in Genesis. I've been a Christian my whole life and I simply cannot stand the arrogant stance the AiG takes on everything. So closed minded, with their young earth Creationism. But that's just me. However, I agree that cannabis and Christianity can live together peacefully :).

14. #14 Northern.Lights, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
    exactly what i was going to say...

there's lots of books in the bible, none of which were written by jesus...

oh and my first time was freshman year in high school with my girlfriend and her best friend, smoked some mids out of a pop bottle

15. the day i smoked for the first time i was in 10th grade. i dont know how old i was and it was early in the morning at some park. i was already at school with a friend and we see another friend from a distance as soon as the bell rings to go to class. my friend yells out lets ditch (not a smart move) and i said no. then he yells out i have purple, which i didnt know what that was and my friend says lets go so we leave. we took the bus all the way to some park and we smoked from some pipe. after that i didnt smoke until i turned 18

16. Seriously who the fuck wrote the bible? It could have been some insane conspiracy nut who liked to rape children. It's information without citing a source. On GC, doing that will get you neg. repped to the stone age.

17. The first time I smoked was when I was 9..My friends had some who were like 12(I have always hung out with older kids) so yeah I got geeked at 9 xD good old pepsi can ^_^

18. congrats on your second bar, about 2 mintues ago you only had one... :hello:

19. Please explain lol

20. LOL yeah and two hours ago, i had two also.... I don't wanna talk about it

*cries*