Marie-Jane's 2nd Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Marie-jane, May 24, 2006.

1. Greetings from the great Ottawa, Canada

The time has come again to start growing im way out of the frost factor and the raining season which hasn't stop for 2 week. BUT the sky is clearing and conditions are perfect for growing here. And Those Who Like A Lot of Pics Im your Man:cool: ( BTW I do have a digi cam but thats when there outside)

First of all if anyone is interested in a complete outdoor grow check out my last years grow and harvest.

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=66793
    http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=70425

This year im growing (first patch)

- Twilight
    [​IMG]

- Big Bud Super Skunk
    [​IMG]

- Couchlock X Afghani
    [​IMG]

(second patch) Which I will germinate in a couple days:p

- Passion #1, Purple Power (fem), AK-48
    [​IMG]

Anyways thats it for now i'll see y'all around:smoking:

M-J

2. Cool... Keep us posted..

3. How much bud did you get in your first grow, or was it successful? Word, ill be tuned in to this grow...

4. My first grow was succesful I harvested only 1 plant but got around 2 and half Oz (65g) Im going to take a few pics tommorow if I can get my cam to work.

(First grow/harvest from 1 plant)
    [​IMG]

M-J

5. Hey were from the same place! ill be checking ure out ure grow to see how you fair with these damn conditions lol.

6. Finally UPDATE

These are the Twilights, Bagseed and Big Bud Super Skunk they have growing for about 1 week and half. They were transplanted from the small party cups today to the big 5 gallon holes.

But there's only one problem my bagseeds which are a week older are getting eaten by something there isnt anything under the leaves there a bit chewed up... DO you think at this stage would be safe to use pesticides?

The Spot
    [​IMG]

Twilight

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is one of them getting eaten by something
    [​IMG]

Big Bud Super Skunk

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bag seed

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any advise is appreciated

M-J

7. Update!!!

Finally got around in getting my friends cam. So here they are around 2 month old and this year in trying a bit of LST.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's a few pics of my garden;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my lazy cute dog

[​IMG]

8. Lookin good MJ. Are they showing any signs of sex yet? Quite a nice garden you've got there too. What all ya got growing in there?

Also can you give some specs about your previous grow? (the harvest pics you posted)......containers or in the ground? soil mix? strain?

9. Hey there MJ good looking plants i love seeing people outdoors grows gets me stoked for everyone doing one, purple power is a awsome strain i love the purp strains for sure:) ive got a few ak48's going right now too so we can compair during growth and after harvest ill keep watching your grow take a peek at my:hello: +rep
    cheers

p.s veggi garden looks great too!

10. Im growing in my garden a few vines, lots of tomato's, parcley, rubarbe, strawberries, oignons, lettuce, wild cherry's,......

Other than that my outdoor plants are in the ground, I dig a 5 gallon hole and fill it with peat moss, perlite, vercumilte, a bit of blood and bone meal, then mix it with the native soil which is quite good soil here.

Those pics I took are Big Bud Super Skunk( 3 lady's so far and 3 not showing clearly enouf)) and Twilight (which I have only 1 lady out of 6)

Thats one fem of my big bud saw it first hand but you can see it in this pic
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my last harvest grown the same specs was a Couchlock X Afghani check this thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?p=715823#post715823

kerrupt: I will stop by your grow and thanks ofr the rep +!

M-J

11. looking beautiful :) !! only thing i would change is put something around those plants so the damn animals wont get to it :p and your thread said something about something eating it... could have been slugs or something... but looking great and i love the garden :) always nice to see other peoples works of art\

edit: ps cute dog +rep

12. Thanks for the rep Cody and the kind words.

These plants have went through a lot of tough times with hail, very heavy rain, flash floods, and the worse part is that the soil around here has a thick layer of grey clay. This creates a impermable soil layer which keeps overwatering my plants during these heavy rains so I add hydrogen peroxide to prevent root rot at next watering.

Other than that my plant arent getting eaten by anything, im lucky enouf to have a eagle's nest very close to my spot, it keep's all the animals away:D

Im glad everyone like my garden btw:hello: Peace

M-J

13. Hey MJ just wondering what kinda camera you have you got some great macro shots i need to get one that will take pics like that. cheers

14. Find a product called SeVen.. usually at walmart or like place and put that around the plant,, bet you dont see shit coming near it again :)

Looking good, ahhh the great outdoors.... ps love your veggie garden remind me of the big one me and my bro started.

15. thanks for stopping by DW

Btw I couldn't find that product you were talking about I look in the american and canadian wal-mart sites and I cant find it. Maybe you could send me a link?

Update next monday! Hopefully they will be flowering.

M-J

16. Update!

This is the 3rd week of LST and thing are going smoothly, they are growing about an inch or more a day which puts a :) on my face:smoking:

[​IMG]

Look at how many growth shots im going to have:D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thats all for me any suggestion would be great. See you next week

M-J

17. nice i wish i could grow some little outdoor babies :( im stuck to insiders taht are not even at my house oh well :( good grow man keep it up i dont ahve any sudjections for ya

18. Well its been almost a month since I didnt update so I think it is time...

Well this is what it boils down too,

- I have 1 Twilight female out of 6
    - 3 Big bud Super Skunk out of 10
    - 3 Bagseeds unknown sex

So I havent been getting very lucky with my m/f ratio but im still happy with what I got. Also they have just started to flower ( August 20th is usaly the starting date). Any guess on yeild? they are all under 2 feet tall and for good reason, if they would be stading straight they would be around 3-4 feet, MANY many budsites.

Im hoping for 3 Oz off each Big bud Super Skunk and an Oz of Twilight. Seems Achivable?

Here's what im using as flowering ferts I use chems at the first 3 weeks and organic until the end.
    [​IMG]

Twilight
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BBSS 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BBSS2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BBSS3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

M-J

19. Whooohoooo LST in da Wild!!!, you dirty girl you :) (sorry if your not female just going by your name :) )

20. Merci Dierwolf d'avoir arrêter et dire quelque commentaire. J'espère qu'il vont pousser beaucoup durant c'est première semaine de floraison.

Translation in process....

LOL Thanks Dierwolf for stoping by... BTW im not a female the reason why most get confused with me being a female is because its Mary Jane in french (MarieJane).

Anyways anyone got input on my plants?, they are starting the stretch for the sky:smoking:

M-J

Grasscity Deals Near You