March in south florida!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Rastafari, May 10, 2009.

1. Everyone in south fl... We need to organize a march!!!!

2. Count me in, got a few thousand friends?:hello:

3. Lets do this shit, date, Time and Place?

4. I'm glad to see some intiative for this.... i hope all goes well and no violence insues that hurts the cause. What we really need is a marh to DC. 1 million march for MJ.

Good luck to the person starting this, i applaude your efforts and i hope you have great sucsess.

5. Let me know when and where iI WILL BE THERE!!!It should be down in Miami though....
    And i know mad ppl from st lucie to pam beach that will be there too:hello::smoking:

6. Yeah for sure, how about south beach? all along the walk we march

7. Id I'm living in Florida by then I will be there for every second

8. I'm game. And I second Miami!

9. #9 ArianaTowell, May 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2009
    who ever said we need to march to DC 1million strong is so right.
    that's an aswome idea u should try n post this idea on maybe a main thread or something....so that alot of ppl can see
    Im down:)

10. im in! date and time and ill be there.

11. Ha I'd be up for this. I'm in Miami.

12. im down for that.

Lets make it serious and make a facebook group. That should generate thousands of people easily.

13. This is a posting on Facebook

Host: \t
    People United for Medical Marijuana - South Florida
    Type: \t
    Causes - Rally
    Network: \t
    Global
    Date: \t
    Sunday, May 31, 2009
    Time: \t
    3:30pm - 8:30pm
    South Beach
    Street: \t
    Intersection of Lincoln/Washington
    City/Town: \t
    South Beach, FL

I was there last time (they do one every few weeks). Its tons of fun, chicks in potleaf bikinis, and you get to hang with some really cool stoners and meet random tokers off the street. They also have the Florida MMJ petition to sign and hand out, so its for a good cause. Everyone should come!

14. Haha straight, invite me on facebook!

15. oohhh u look kinda cute in that pokadot bikini girrrlll.... im in miami bitchhhhh
    that doesent even sound rite.prob not how it goes... thought bout that song now its stuck in my head.lol

16. A year later, but never to late to revive this thread & make it actually happen this time!!! Where do we start?:hello: