Marc Emery White House petition response

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by wanderingway, Nov 19, 2011.

1. That petition website is so bullshit

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions/#!/response/why-we-can%E2%80%99t-comment-marc-emery?utm_source=wethepeople&utm_medium=response&utm_campaign=emery

2. Did you notice it was sent out on Friday again.:mad:

MSM will not pick it up.:(

3. Lets start a petition for them not to give a bullshit automated response.

4. i think there is one

i just got 3 emails for 3 different petitions, pissed me off so fuckin bad. they dont answer shit seriously, just automated bullshit answers. tired of the lies

5. Bullshit!

Yeah that site is fucking useless, but can anyone expect it to be anything but! It's still the same old U.S. government feeding us the same old b.s.!

Free Marc Emery ... America has no right to hold him! If he should be punished for selling seeds to American's then let him be punished by the government which he is under!

edit: yes, I am an American. I just think that our government is nothing more than a glorified bully!

6. That site is such bs. Half of the replies don't even directly answer the petition and the other half have a bs 'why we can't comment' response.

I've come to the conclusion that we simply have to wait for Obama's inevitable second term before we see who he really is. Right now he's just playing it safe and showing no leadership whatsoever on controversial issues.

7. #7 MrWeeds, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    [quote name='"Bud Upinsmoke"']Bullshit!

Yeah that site is fucking useless, but can anyone expect it to be anything but! It's still the same old U.S. government feeding us the same old b.s.!

Free Marc Emery ... America has no right to hold him! If he should be punished for selling seeds to American's then let him be punished by the government which he is under!

edit: yes, I am an American. I just think that our government is nothing more than a glorified gang![/quote]

I could not agree more.

Do we see our government going after Attitude, or any other seed company? Not that I know of, but i also doubt it. Marc was targeted because he was/is a loud and influential voice for our cause.

I am willing to bet that our government already has a plan to keep him here.
    Calling him a bio-terrorist or something to that nature, and off to gitmo he goes.
    Abusing the RICO laws to fit their corruption.

I could go on and on.

<insert Ron Paul or Gary Johnson plug>

Puff Puff Pass

*edit*
    We need to hit the streets with actual petition drives. Anything done strictly via internet, althoug i do participate, doesn't seem to be as effective as good ole fashioned pavement pounding.

8. The whole administrations approach at this point is beyond laughable.

9. meanwhile in switzerland...
    i don't want to live on this planet anymore...
    may our race die with our star...

10. WAKE UP!!!
    Obama will continue to do nothing but play it safe and show no leadership. It isn't like leadership somehow showers down on him from the heavens the moment he gets a second term. He's had plenty of time to show his true character as a leader and.... news flash, we would probably be better off with a magic 8 ball calling the shots.

11. He is in pharma's pocket. That's where he'll likely remain for the duration. He's doing everything possible to address shortfalls in pharma's cancer drugs, all the while turning a blind eye to the real medicine. He's pushing pharma's agenda all over Asia to prevent them from hindering it's expansion. When pharma can't afford to pay its grossly overstaffed employee base, Obama takes the heat for the layoffs. Obama's as partial to pharma as Bush was to the oil majors.

12. It is ridiculous. I really thought they had good intentions with this website for people to be able to speak up about issues and actually listen to the people, but I always fall for that bullshit. I always give my government the benefit of the doubt when it comes to being sincere. Fuck them, no more.

13. A man who sold plant seeds is in a federal prison while those who have destroyed the American economy and plunged the entire world into uncertainty are sipping champagne, getting blown in there new 5 million dollar house paid for by tax payers.

14. They need to breed a strain that lets me get my Class War on, this plant makes me too nice.

15. All Obama is using that petition site for is gathering support for his agenda and feeling out resistance to any of his planned legislation,,waving a red cape at the angry,fed up citizens that care enough to ask him for relief or reform and then ignoring them is not the red carpet walk back into the Whitehouse.

16. :laughing::rolleyes:

17. Yup, and since everyone put their zip code in, it's gonna give him a nice map of what the hot topics are (or which topics to avoid) everywhere his re-election campaign tour makes a stop at. :hide:

18. The American Government isn't going to do shit until the people get mad! why do people think voting in some bloodline affiliated dick into president will change anything? it's all just a big joke.