Marc Emery Returns to Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by stoned4sure003, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Yes you read that right. It appears he will be retunring. Check the link for details:  http://cbc.sh/W5J999D

2. hes leaving the big house and coming back to the sandbox

3. #3 Old School Smoker, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    Stephen Harper is an idiot. He was talking about the effects of illegal drugs on the world and he described alcohol to the T. Look how alcohol affects the world. Pot is the lesser of the 2 evils. Sorry, I know this thread is about Marc. I hijacked it. Guilty as charged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFp210pZSKk

4. Harper is a shit and needs to get out of Ottawa.

5. I'm so overjoyed to hear that he's no longer a hostage in the US, but why should he serve time in his own country for something that isn't a crime there?  :confused_2:

Also, Harper was talking about cocaine, and only cocaine. He's a clever speaker to roll everything together as "drugs" - what a conveniently meaningless turd of a term that is, implying that everything that affects the human brain chemically is the same without having to actually say it. Everything he was describing, though, were relevant to the cocaine trade pretty much exclusively, especially in America. (Though nobody will ever go after it, their own noses are too deep in the bucket with the money too far up their asses.)

At least Marc is nearly done serving. He's a brave man.

6. Heard about this this morning but damn, it took long enough. He should never have been convicted in the first place, but Harper should have at least stepped in to prevent his extradition ( I know I'm asking a lot :/ ).

7. What fantastic news!

I love this man! He stands for truth and medicine!

8. Great News!  It was a misuse of the justice system to prosecute him for ONE seed!
    Enjoyed reading his prison blog.  He sounded a little like the banker in The Shawshank Redemption.
    Hope he and many others get to see it legalized soon.

9. am happy for him. He and his wife are beautiful.