Marc Emery has contracted MRSA in jail

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by 124112, Jul 12, 2011.

1. what the fuck? how? wha..i don't even.

i bet weed's good for that.

2. the cia did it

3. Poor Marc. It's not enough he's been left in one of our American dungeons to rot away for something that shouldn't even be a crime, now we've given him MRSA.

4. #6 stoneyboy420, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    tsk tsk tsk when will the government learn, when you cut off the top there are 2 more to replace it! :D :p

sad about the entire thing though :/

5. amen stoney such a beautiful thing

6. he should sue

7. coming from a medical background.. It just says he was tested. (im assuming they tested upon his arrival) Even if he was tested and found positive, that does not mean he is "sick". Many people within our population have MRSA on their body occurring naturally. It is common and only a problem when an individual is immune compromised. No where does it say he is ill or anything so im assuming he is fine and just happened to be a carrier. Media got a wind of it and set sail with the story..

8. Surprised they didn't say he could've gotten MRSA from smoking..

9. The only negative aspect of our jails is being raped, I've visited a few. They aren't bad my friend... nothing compared to the hole in the ground I visited in Eastern Europe. No taxes, no cost of living, free food, television, libraries, internet, etc. What do they have that we don't?

10. Freedom to do what they want when they want?

11. Obviously they don't have that. But I'm sure some of them do what they want, when they want. Corrections officers aren't immune to corruption.

12. I bet the gov't gave it to him.

13. Sorry for the bump but

Attached Files:

14. dude shouldnt have gotten that "thug life" tatoo on his stomach in there, thats how he got it

15. Watch any show or documentary on prisons. No, it is not a free ride vacation. And those shows would not have any abuses featured on them more than likely, unlike real life. Just as you think a crooked guard could be bribed, they could also make your life hell and you have no where to go. No thanks. Prison is still bad. :confused:

16. Ha Ha..either that or from the hair clippers, after he became a skin-head :D.

Come on people..no conspiracies here..hospitals and prisons are some of the dirtiest places. People catch stuff all the time just passing through.:smoke:

17. he got it from a spider.

18. #20 Alrex, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Actually hospitals are surprisingly clean