Marc Emery, Grant Krieger activist issues...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by KanMan, Jul 18, 2007.

1. First off I noticed the Marc Emery Live events happing in Canada this year I posted have been removed!

I have been around long enough to know what some people think or actually do know for a fact about Marc and a host of other public activists.

Lets look at some facts about me. In public up front activist since 2002 (easy enough to prove). I support ALL pro cannabis and anti prohibition activists no matter how I personal feel about them and their actions past and present.

I have put towards activism thousands of hours and thousands of my own money over the last 5 plus years now.

Grant Krieger, Marc Emery, Marco Renda, you, me and ever other human has and will do negative things.

I do NOT blindly follow Grant, Marc, Marco or any activist ever!

No matter how I feel about anyone pro cannabis activist I do not let it affect my working with ALL of them to further the pro cannabis cause.

I leave the negative things in the past that Grant, Marc, etc.. have done.

When cannabis is finally legal for all adults then and only then will I stop supporting activist like Grant Krieger, Marc Emery and a small list of others.

Even famous well loved actors and actresses have haters. If you in the public eye you will have some haters always!

Lastly we all need to act like adults and become united until cannabis is legal! United we stand strong and will win, divided as we are now and we will continue to be persecuted! It really is that simple!

Respectfully Keith Fagin