Marboro and Cannabis Genetics

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by DropAcid_Not_Bombs, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Sad but so very true. It's just so tragic. I wish that one day America wakes up and see how extremely fucked up their country is. It's just crazy that no one questions what is in front of them. All it takes is a few generations. When you're born into something you don't question it too much just cuz it seems to be the norm. By the way the food company that marb is teaming with is Monsantos.

"We made nature illegal. This just shows how unnatural we have become"

2. Let me reiterate, because you didn't seem to understand what I was talking about.  I meant LEGAL Mexican weed, grown outdoors in the traditional way they used to do it before the government started bombing their fields with paraquat weed killer in the 1970's which essentially ended their business.  

I have had good Mexican weed which makes you feel "happy".  No North American weed I have ever tried has had this effect.  

For 95% of smokers, Mexican will be more than enough.  I would recommend that anybody who thinks they want to make a fortune by growing weed legally in the United States should take this into consideration, because Mexico has the climate, soil, and labor force to blow them out of the market.  

3. Very interesting point! If a legal trade for cannabis between America and Mexico was opened that could really be something. I'm not entirely familiar with this subject so I don't want to speak on it too much but if what you're saying is true. That would be a good source of bud for America and I would imagine that the cannabis community here could coincide with the Mexican trade that would supply the demands for a majority of the country, while still having home grown American buds in dispensaries.

4. long as I can homegrow, and we can educate people not to use weed from marlboro we are good. but no one likes it when people fuck around with nature

the food company was monsanto probably

5. No G.M.O.s in My WEED!!! Go Away MONSANTOS!!!!

6. LOL, you are smoking a substance that shares 50 of the same carcinogenic chemicals that tobacco has. I hope big cannabis comes to fruition. Organics are overpriced and over hyped unless you are a medical user. Monsanto should be able to create a healthier weed by genetically removing or minimizing the unhealthy chems in cannabis. It will be an awesome step forward. The market will dictate quality and pricing.

I will grow until they make it easier for me not to. Fortunately my life does not revolve around weed. The cult of marijuana is scary at times, it has a group think mentality that makes me step back to avoid falling into that pit.

7. Well first off, cigarettes have over 4,000 carcinogenic chemicals in it. Yeah, 50 isn't that much when put into perspective. Plants have hundreds of chemicals naturally, and most of the (carcinogenic) chemicals in cannabis are only found when the actual cannabis plant is combusted (smoked). Of course smoking any sort of plant matter isn't guna be healthy. And honestly you're an idiot of you believe that they are going to take carcinogens out of the plant??? I can tell you they will sure make it produce pesticides. Big food companies like this are terrible and the quality regarding the "high" may be better because of altered THC levels, but over all health effects that the cannabis plant has are going to worsen. May I add, it's not all about the THC levels, it about a nice balance between the CBDS and THC, usually the two combined have better medicinal use. These people don't care about the plants or the people/patients. Organics isn't overpriced... If anything it's a lot cheaper than any other alternatives. It has a start up fee but if you're not a fucking bum and come up with the money then it's very efficient and self sustaining. Organic soil has been widely known to be recycled and reused for years while only adding a few extra amendments each grow. Once you have the supplies you can have a very efficient reusable source of soil for years. Organic buds have a superior taste, have less chemicals, overall the plants grow better because of microorganisms, fungus, ect. So why don't you do your research before you start talking out your ass hole. My life doesn't revolve around weed but it is an important part of it, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Its a legitimate career! And the cannabis community not fucking cult is full of some really amazing people. Cannabis can be regulated very well between small businesses. You're literally an idiot if you want to see cannabis go to large corporations.

Science...

http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1477-7517-2-21.pdf

9. Either way that's bad because then we'll be paying more for the weed that we've been Smoking because the commercial weed will start to take over.. just like they charge more for organic food as will be the same for our precious marijuana

10. Guys cannabis is going to be so big that big tobacco will be a small percent of the market regardless of the billions they put in. They're going to be up there competing with all the different ways to ingest. Yes this going to get big to where we'll be watching foodnetwork.

Just just think of the backlash they would receive if they did the same thing they do cigs to weed?

Yeah they put all the shit in tobacco and it's bad for you. But this is people's medicine they're dealing with. Someone will test it and lawsuits will happen.