Marble stuck in friends bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mao_Zebong, Oct 10, 2010.

1. hey "if it fits..."

2. I have the same problem sadly. Although before you start shitting on me for being stupid I MEASURED the marbles to make sure they would fit in my 19mm joint. They were but I didnt realize inside the joint it gets a little smaller. As a result I now have a fucking marble stuck in my downstem joint.... woo. So instead of weighing my piece down for some dope new ash catchers (that are too heavy without some extra weight) I have a waterpipe with a marble.... ANY IDEAS are helpful. Also again, Fuck you if you are going to shit on me for being "stupid" and measuring the marble before I weighed my piece down.

3. People aren't shitting on the getting the marble stuck thing....They are shitting on how incredibly stupid even considering putting marbles in your bong is!

4. A bong is like an asshole, and this forum is like a proctologist office, full of people who are sticking things where they do not belong!

5. #45 Jesse Botwin, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    Good Job people.. Way to bump a 4 year old thread :poke:
    (Lmao)

6. You've lost your marbles haven't ya?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. wow better than tv lmao readin this shit