Marble stuck in friends bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mao_Zebong, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Superglue an unsharpened pencil onto the marble, once it dries in 5 mins. pull out the pencil and the marble should come too.

2. win..

3. i really dont see how he got it stuck in the in the first place. tell him fourtwenty4201 thinks he is an idiot.

an i also dont see how blowing into the tube doesnt make it pop out.

4. turn the bong upside down?

I cant tell what I'm looking at in the pic, but usually if you want to remove something, you reverse the steps of putting it there in the first place...

5. What does this mean? How do you smoke with a marble? What does the marble do?

Heat expands and cold contracts. Therefore, you need to heat the bong and cool the marble.

That's fuckin' great!! +rep for thinking outside the box.

That made me lol

6. Yeah wins this thread I would have greatly appreciated this post if I were in the situation

7. Yeah thats what I was thinking. Wouldn't the marble expand as well?

8. I wonder if he got the marble out. My pencil idea ought to do the trick

9. I don't really get it though... You got it in there easily without knowing it, shouldn't you be able to get it out just like you put it in there? You must be some crazy magician because I can't shrink a marble into a bong lol.

10. mabye you can bang it.

11. I think he is

12. He had this idea already, just no avail superglue and is lazy about getting it. He has no interest in removing it, kinda weird

13. How exactly did the marble get there in the first place? This made me lol.

14. @OP: sadface, facepalm, fail.....

why are ppl so interested in putting alien objects such as marbles in their bongs? i would never try this...

15. Lmfao, I don't understand why they would put a marble in it in the first place..

16. is it just me, or does everyone else not see the marble in the picture ?

also, this thread gets funnier and funnier the farther you go.

17. I'm still cracked up about the fact that they shoved a marble in it and expected to get it out. They were obviously really really high if they did it on purpose.

18. Exactly! If you don't want your bong fucked up, don't fuck with it, unless you want to go buy a new one. Simplest solution to follow while high (or not)

Got that marble out yet?

19. A while back I had a guy telling me how he was going to get marbles for his new tube. Said it added to the diffusion. I tried telling him that was the dumbest shit ever, and he might as well put a bucha fawkin rocks in his brand new tube. Now we have a prime example of why you should never put foreign objects where they don't belong:D

A little common sense goes along way sometimes.:p

20. i think the funniest part is that the OP's friend doesn't seem to care all that much about getting the marble out :laughing: