Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marajuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Johnny-Hopkins420, Jun 23, 2013.

1. I don't understand how in Australia our government thinks alcohol is in anyway better for us then weed. Alcohol creates failing livers, brain cells dieing, fights, alcoholics. And all the side effects, anger, vomiting, hangovers, wanting cigarettes. Marajuana doesn't consist of any of those things. No body parts failing (maybe in the long run our lungs but not that bad or anywhere near as much as cigarettes), no brain failures, no addictions, no fights, no anger, not usually vomiting, no nasty hangovers when you wake up. This system is so fucked. It is practically impossible to overdose on Marajuana and it's not like people are Gona stop smoking weed because its illegal. People are Gona blaze that shit up no matter what, so why not make something fun, and not harmful legal for the public to enjoy!

2. Because you can't monopolize weed. If weed sad legal no one would smoke cigs, buy liquor, etc. And no matter what you say. Most weed makes you dumb when stoned. Imagine a society with everyone stupid high. Not like it's a bad thing but this is what every parent thinks. And also the stereotypes that come along with weed. Like a stoners are thieves and shit when in reality I'm well functioning. So to sum it up weed is illegal and frowned upon because of politics and parents wanting to protect there children

3. Yeah exactly but it's such a stereotype view on weed smokers. I understand there are like the lads that get baked but they do it to be "drug fucked cunts" and they do more harder drugs than weed, but most normal stoners and chilled out relaxed people, like most of my mates aren't dumb people, we do what we Gota do to study and work but then get baked to enjoy spare time, but somehow that's frowned apon.

4. Some people just don't understand.
    And honestly I smoke weed everyday when I can but honestly I know the leaf and I don't wanna sound like a sell out but if I ever had kids I wouldn't want them smoking it. Because I know how people feel about that. I know that if someone's offended from the smell or just the fact that I'm smoking it they'll call the cops and I can get charged. I don't want my kids going through that even though they'll more than likely try it anyway

5. Yeah it makes no sense, hopefully America will legalize it fully in all states :)

6. Yeah I feel the same, if I have kids I would probably stop all together and maybe a rare occasion smoke it. But I wouldn't really want my kids smoking it, it's there choice but not many parents want there kids smoking drugs. But my point is alcohol and weed are similar like there is no way of over dosing or anything from weed but you can die from alcohol, I just don't see why they say its ok to get drunk as in public or clubs but not ok to smoke some weed at home and relax by yourself or with a mate.

7. You can Def get alcohol poisoning. You can die from that. Not from weed though. Worse you can do on weed us drop your j because you feel like your arms fell off

8. Just cause you have kids doesn't mean you have to stop smoking weed there are parents who drink alcohol everyday and raise kids just fine and thats fuken alcohol so why would it not be ok to smoke weed and raise kids.

9. It's only a matter of time before its legalised, or at least decriminalised nation wide (like SA). Hopefully the legalisation in Washington and Colorado, as well as all the medical states will help push Australia further away from all the drug propaganda and closer to legalisation.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. It's just more of a respect thing for my kids, having me smoke around them will just make them wanna do it. Most kids wanna grow up to be like there mum or dad, I wouldn't want my kids looking at me blazed as thinking I wanna be like that aha.

Yeah hopefully it does get legalized and not just for medical reasons. Be a use synthetic weed is worse than any weed you get off dealers or grow yourself.