marajuana seeds-nl (a guerillas report)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by guerilla45, Dec 6, 2009.

1. There seems to be A whole lot of buzz in the city about "seeds-nl" so I thought that I would help my fellow grobros out as best as I can cuz I have a long history with this company. First off you must understand that like all businesses they want your money and in THIS business word of mouth can kill you quick!! I think all of know of seed banks that are on thier way out.
    The first thing that I liked about them was responce, they ALWAYS answered my questions in a timely manner and they are FLOODED with e-mail every day. second was stealth. the stealth delivery was the best I've ever seen and helped to build my confidence in them greatly.
    I am also very pleased with the quality of the product line, although there could be a little more info on some of the strains to prevent confusion. so the following is my personal report on the strains that I am familiar with.

THC BOMB- this is as described it is very easy and the taste and high are wonderfull ours was harvested 3 weeks early due to bad circumstance and was still awesome (my girls favorite) very good yield and could be SUPER YIELD if properly worked. This strain will clone and regenerate better than any thing I have seen in 25 years, if drop a leaf on the floor there may be a plant there tomorrow!!

MAZAAR- stable, like its affy heritage and a great producer very easy to deal with heavy production on lower branches "nug central" wonderfull strong affy high mid oct outdoors in the north.

NORTHERN LIGHTS- ok now we have a slight issue THIS STRAIN WILL NOT FINISH IN THE NORTH!! HOWEVER!! this strain is very very much like the origonal that I remember in the 90s (ok the early 90S) it will rock out in the room but the north is not a good home for it. this strain is good below the 44th. I havent finished it indoors but little premies outside showed a lot of promise. this IS NOT NL5 OR NL2.

LOWRYDER2- just like all the rest, some people like it some dont. it'll give you a quick finish but I have a problem with strains that dont clone so well sooo...

AFGHAN- As always this is a producer and a good comericial strain but there are 2 distinctly different phenos one finishes nice and early with great yield and the other just seems to stop growing and mature in early sept (up north) both taste the same but watch closely. I love the early one mine fell over 2 1/2 weeks before finish due to bud weight.

EASY SATIVA- OMfuckingG I love this strain! every guerilla MUST grow it!! at the 45th par it was done sept 10 to 15 could be pushed to the 20 for a heavy body stone. this strain was much stronger than I expected and the taste was old school kick ass!! it reminded me of columbian round gold chunk from the early 80s and the cure was super easy and made it very smooth. a great yield with VERY LITTLE CARE, 10 second manicure, 20 inch tops. no bull shit this strain will make an amature feel like a pro. you will show off with this one. this strain will clone but needs a lot of time it does not do well in doors but the first week outdoors it'll explode!!

I am getting reports together on these strains from "seeds-nl"
    early misty
    mountain mist
    super silver haze
    lemon skunk

I'll post updates as I grow.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm considering ordering from them and I was wondering if you've had any experience with their durban poison or super silver haze. also would you say i should get the stealh shipping option instead of regular?

3. the super silver haze is the FREE seed, you'll get 5 of em. I always use the "STEALTH" shipping. I am considering the poison strain but havent tried it yet.

4. If I owned the company I would be way to high to sit here and chit-chat with the likes of us. hehe! consider that there are two types of seed banks, breeding banks and distributors. when dealing with the later you may never know whose seeds they are marketing, kinda makes it tough.....research,research,research.

5. If anyone has any information on the super silver haze strain from this company please let me know. I'm growing it now and trying to figure out what to expect as far as flowering goes. Thanks.

6. your ahead of me on that one but I hear that it is a very forgiving strain and it is always recomennded to beginners who want high thc and good yield. let me know what it does for you. greenhouse seeds has a grow vid on it.

7. is this company still legit??????????

8. great shipping. their blueberry has had several bad reports though. i hate it when sellers talk up their seeds only to leave the grower very dissappointed.