Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marajuana has 3x more tar than cigs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 13, 2012.

1. If you read the other posts on this thread you'll understand why you're being an idiot right now.

2. #62 CaliBudE, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']Not with people like you.[/quote]

Lol aw come on .....BFF

Damn that's a badass pic of the green ranger

3. Tree of Life... Chill bro, and take a nice hit of some Cannabis (capitalize it) indica. You know, all that CBD will calm your receptors n shit. Or should I say feces/fecal matter rather than "shit?"
    LOL, just fucking with you.
    But seriously dude, chill... haha

4. #64 BlazingZombiess, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    Dude hes 12 years old or he has down syndrome.... I can just tell by the way he talks. This conversation is going to get know where because hes making absolutely no sense... Like literally, he keeps changing what he says in every post.

Pointless arguing.
    ~BlazingZombiess has just jumped out of the wagon.

5. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Dude hes 12 years old or he has down syndrome.... I can just tell by the way he talks. This conversation is going to get know where because hes making absolutely no sense... Like literally, he keeps changing what he says in every post.[/quote]

"Know where"
    Holy shit... You just pulled my giggle trigger. X)

6. What are you doing? Obviously not reading, because if you were you would have known why.

-Because you made yourself sound uninformed comparing the tars. It was never about you calling it marijuana. It was the combination of the invalid information about the tars paired with calling it marijuana. Had the title not implied the tars were equally harmful I would have never brought the fact that you called it marijuana up. Understand now?

7. The thread was a fucking QUESTION not a statement. What part of that don't you understand?

8. I didn't read them. That's probably what all the confusion is about. The title was misleading kind of, but that's what I get for not actually reading what it was about and going off the title... :hello:

9. [​IMG]

10. Oh yeah, now I have mental disabilities. What a wonderful thing to say. Such nice people.

11. Fuck.... this was better than the "you laugh, you lose" thread. XD hahaha

12. Oh look at that, continuing to be an ass when it's not necessary.

13. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']

Oh look at that, continuing to be an ass when it's not necessary.[/quote]

Then why keep replying?
    Goodness gracious...

14. this, also the math says it all...

average daily cig smoker smokes a pack a day, let's say that's roughly 20 grams of tobacco smoked (1 gram of tobacco per cigarette)

average daily cannabis smoker smokes probably between .5 and 1g a day so let's just go with .75 for the sake of averages...

I don't know a quantity of inhaled tar per cigarette but we can just say 1 gram of tobacco is equal to 1 unit of tar...

if cannabis has 3 times as much tar 1 gram of cannabis is equal to 3 units of tar

average daily cigarette smoker at a pack a day gets 20 units of tar while average daily cannabis smoker gets 2.25 units of tar

i'm stoned :smoking: so I don't know if this is even right or valid or whatever but it makes sense to me...

15. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']

Oh look at that, continuing to be an ass when it's not necessary.[/quote]

I can't take you seriously if you say ass instead of glutious maximus

16. omg you guys need to find something more productive to do :smoke: like smoke more

17. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']

I didn't read them. That's probably what all the confusion is about. The title was misleading kind of, but that's what I get for not actually reading what it was about and going off the title... :hello:[/quote]

:face palm:

18. [quote name='"TwztedElegance"']omg you guys need to find something more productive to do :smoke: like smoke more[/quote]

This ^ haha

19. :laughing:

20. It does !!! you can refine your weed and smoke that tar too !!! dabs!!!!!