Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marajuana has 3x more tar than cigs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Naw, when someone comes on the thread spewing bullshit and I have an obligation to call u out on it...
    [​IMG]

2. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']I can't really take anything too serious from soneone who calls weed marijuana. If you would have called it cannabis maybe I would pay attention to what you were saying. :D[/quote]

[quote name='"Gr33nD420"']

Oh.. I thought it was meth[/quote]

"I can't really take anything too serious from soneone who calls tweak meth. If you would have called it bleach maybe I would pay attention to what you were saying. :D"

~See what i did there.

3. or you could just vape...

4. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']I can't really take anything too serious from soneone who calls weed marijuana. If you would have called it cannabis maybe I would pay attention to what you were saying. :D[/quote]

I can't really take anything too serious if you call homo sapiens "humans"

5. What exactly is this bullshit I'm talking? You mean the fact that the name of the plant is cannabis? Or the fact that tar from cigarettes and tar from bud (meth?) are two completely different things?

Okay dude, you're the funniest person ever.

6. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']I can't really take anything too serious from soneone who calls weed marijuana. If you would have called it cannabis maybe I would pay attention to what you were saying. :D[/quote]

[quote name='"Tree Of Life"']

What exactly is this bullshit I'm talking? You mean the fact that the name of the plant is cannabis? Or the fact that tar from cigarettes and tar from bud (meth?) are two completely different things?
    [/quote]

^^why i chipped in was for the "fact" you cant take someone serious for calling weed "marajuana".... Thats preety ridiculous if you ask me.

Yes the plant is named cannabis. In Your original post you never said "you werent able to take someone serious if they call the "plant" marajuana..." Instead You said you cant take someone serious for calling weed marajuana. Which is preety retarded.

And the reference to "meth" was to show how stupid you sounded. Preety much applied meth in reference to your clue-lessness that weed can be called marajuana, and how you should take someone serious when they say marajuana. Like seriously wth, *duh*

7. ^This says it all. Everything just flew over your head Tree of Life.
    [​IMG]

8. I'm not taking him seriously because he's basically saying cigarette tar and cannabis tar is the same, which it isn't at all.

9. Is that all you know how to do, tell people to shut the fuck up? I'm like the third person you said that to just on this thread alone. You shut the fuck up man.

10. Post the quote of me saying that so I can laugh at you some more. Go ahead I'll wait...

11. Notice I said basically. "3x more tar." That is clearly saying both cigarettes and weed contain tar and weed is worse for you because it has more tar, which makes absolutely no sense because they are different "tars." Cigarettes produce fucking poison tar and weed is nothing like that.

12. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']

I'm not taking him seriously because he's basically saying cigarette tar and cannabis tar is the same, which it isn't at all.[/quote]

I dont even know where to begin......
    Holy hell.....
    Who said this??
    Your post about "not taking someone serious for calling weed marajuana" had no relevance to "ciggarette tar or marajuana tar". Like it seriously had no connection/relevance/similarity or significance to ciggarette tar and marajuana tar. You are a very confused underage kid, very confused, like extremely confused.

------

But yes ciggarette tar and marajuana tar are definetly different...

13. It actually was completely relevant. I wrote what I wrote because he called it marijuana and said it contained 3x as much tar. I wouldn't call someone out simply for fucking calling weed marijuana, that's just stupid. It was the tar thing combined with calling it marijuana. You're the one who's confused.

14. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']

It actually was completely relevant. I wrote what I wrote because he called it marijuana and said it contained 3x as much tar. I wouldn't call someone out simply for fucking calling weed marijuana, that's just stupid. It was the tar thing combined with calling it marijuana. You're the one who's confused.[/quote]

Combined with calling it marajuwana ......

Making friends tonight are we ?

15. Not with people like you.

16. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']

It actually was completely relevant. I wrote what I wrote because he called it marijuana and said it contained 3x as much tar. I wouldn't call someone out simply for fucking calling weed marijuana, that's just stupid. It was the tar thing combined with calling it marijuana. You're the one who's confused.[/quote]

Who said this?? I have absolutely no clue who "he" is.
    Cuz if Your dad said this.... No wonder your so confused..
    And i am confused. Im confused at how many times you twisted each of your posts to try to make your "logic" make sense.

17. [​IMG]

Let me walk you through this. The first post in this thread says "really?" implying that it was a question to spark further conversation. But, honestly I still don't understand why you're still stuck on what to call the plant....there are multiple names. Which is what people were making fun of you about.

18. My logic? Here's my "logic" incase you still have no idea what's going on:
    It's not actually called marijuana, it's cannabis. That's not the reason I posted. I posted because anybody comparing tobacco to weed like that obviously doesn't know what they're talking about. Seeing that on top of calling it marijuana is the reason I said what I said... It wasn't just because he called it marijuana. You can call your plant whatever you want, but when you add that to this tar nonsense obviously I was going to bring that up.

19. if you don't care what it's called why did you bring it up? wtf are you doing man....

20. No, let me walk you through this. You're the only one stuck as I've clearly stated calling it marijuana wasn't the fucking reason I commented. I don't care what you call it, it doesn't bother me. It was the fact that you were comparing the tars.