Map of Canabis legal progress in the USA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by punkshorty27, Mar 28, 2013.

1. The following is just a cool map I created showing the progress of canabis laws throughout the US by state.

Enjoy

[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

P.S. I will try to remember to keep this updated as more states pass legislation.

2. hmmm..almost like this map...
    [​IMG]

:devious:

3. they can full legalized medical, but they're just trying to figure out how they're going to make money fuck them.

4. i didnt know they decriminalized weed in mississippi

5. Weed's decriminalized in NC? The fuck it is.

6. It says in the map key that the light green states are "states CONSIDERING medical mmj" lol

7. -_- I'm I the " Your life sucks " area

Kansas is Awesome but I can't stand all the conservatives , yes you can have your beliefs but man they do not react to change very well at all

8. I'm in Missouri. Looks like my life sucks.

9. "DECRIMINALIZATION

The state has decriminalized marijuana to some degree. Typically, decriminalization means no prison time or criminal record for first-time possession of a small amount for personal consumption. The conduct is treated like a minor traffic violation."

But what's bullshit is that this is only if it's in your home. If you're caught with bud in your car or even in your pocket walking around a park you can be charged with intent to distribute.

And apparently there was a bill that was killed in February because some representative was claiming "harassment" from the numerals calls asking him to support the bill. More bullshit. Representative democracy my ass.

10. Minnesota, decriminalized and grows throughout the woods here. People smoke outside openly too

11. ^^^^^^
    Old post, but it is NOT decriminalized in Minnesota. That is total bullshit. Growing in the woods? Smoking openly in public? The fuck are you talking about?

12. All the decrim bills are not real decrim laws. Most are a joke. Come to ca. You get caught with under a oz it's a 75 fix it ticket. And you have to be a real dumb shit to get caught in the first place.