Many questions, one blog

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Misces, Oct 2, 2013.

1. #1 Misces, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2013
    Hi,

I have been a lurker here for a while. Mainly staring at pictures and drooling. I honestly haven't contributed much,so here's my first:

I have started a blog last night to share my thoughts and questions. Many having to do with philosophy but I plan to cover everything that has to do with life, really. I would be really grateful if you would check it out, I know you won't be dissapointed. So far there are only 2 posts, but if you keep up with me there will be some interesting talk. Drop by, subscribe, and have your mind blown.

http://www.featheredman.com

EDIT: Since I am new to blogging, and never kept up with blogs, I would really appreciate suggestions on what makes a blog better. For example I just found out about this RSS Feed thing and added it. Although i'm not sure if i did it properly. Basically anything that would make the blog easier to access for the reader, after all .. it's all about you.

2. It is nice that you feel to reveal your thoughts, ideas, and the way you see things. Many of us explore the blog at some point. What I find is that with so many places to go, so many things to read, it is not only hard to keep up, but rarely attracts people for long. Not that this reflects on the blog or its contents, it's just the way it goes.

What stops you from sharing your thoughts here too? For me, what matters, if you have something to say that may be of interest to another, is to do so in a way that might allow it to be read. Here is a good place for that. So by all means make that into something special, but it can be this AND that, rather than this OR that.