Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Many pictures of different amounts (8ths, half 8th, etc.) for help eyeballing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by steampunktripod, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Unless he has an extremely large fingernail, that aint seven G's. Sorry. Either that or the bud is soaking wet or sprayed, which it doesnt look like.

2. shit made me laugh. lol, but yea, that schwag looks like its jusy seed and stems broken up.

3. Thats easily 7g's.

4. Was gonna say the same.

5. [​IMG]

6. weed comes in all shapes and sizes its too hard to eyeball and its too light to hand weigh combine these both some how but this won't help you much people anytme you need to eyeball it your probably getting fucked over and its supposed to LOOK like its a good piece. Meaning that your supposed to think its good when you eyeball it because the person 'couldnt weigh it out', 'hasnt weighed it out yet', or 'already weighed it out' all usually mean the same thing unless you know the person.

7. this thread shows the flaw in eye balling

8. No one buys .01gs man or half eighths here it goes dimes which are 1g-1.5g dubs which are 2-2.5g and than eighths

9. Ok here's about 7gs of my GSC flowers they were pretty dense.

Attached Files:

10. [quote name='"CoFlowerSmoker"']Ok here's about 7gs of my GSC flowers they were pretty dense.[/quote]

Sorry this was only 5gs don't know why I put 7?

11. "Nah bro, that's not even 5gs. Even though you have a scale and weighed it, i'm a retard and insist that I can eyeball better than a scale" - some morons in this thread

12. #32 smokintoke, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    as was i, and to op that newest mids pic look definitely better then mids though

edit-fuck.... op probably isnt around anymore

13. [quote name='"biggen12002"']

"Nah bro, that's not even 5gs. Even though you have a scale and weighed it, i'm a retard and insist that I can eyeball better than a scale" - some morons in this thread[/quote]

????
    Iook at the poster of both those messages.

14. None of those look like the amount you say they are, and the one's that do don't look worth the money.
    You need a new dealer.

15. What size is the little bag you have in your 3rd picture? I've been looking for those

16. go to hobby lobby bro. they are sold as bead bags and they are about $2 for 100

17. The closest one from my house its still very far away but Idk what size they are anyway to be able to look for them

18. Wow, I'd be livid if I got some of those bags you posted there. Most look good though.