Many Pics.. Apartment Grow First Time (Check it out) 400w MH

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by themethod123, May 9, 2011.

1. This is my first time trying to grow limited on money and space but i picked up this bulb today for 30$ so time to get started. still need to get a few other things but tell me what u think.

Sorry the pictures are a little blurry....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

whadya think?

2. also the plants are a little yellow because i had them under a bunch of cfls before i got this bulb, and i think i burned em a bit but theyll come back

3. also i no i need to buy a shade to maximize my light but thats soon to come within a few days

4. if youre growing in an apartment i would really recommend getting a grow tent. i have one in my apartment and works great. the tent seals light from coming in/out and keeps your ladies from herming. besides everything is within that tent making it cleaner and easier to deal with. just a thought. if you dont have a carbon filter, id recommend getting one. 3 plants even with stink up your apartment so fast youll be smelling it outside the door by week 7. gl.

5. Can anyone tell me what way would be most efficient with the bulbs I'm using hanging it vertically or horizontally ? Or does it depend on the shade?

6. Yes I thinks I might take ur advice and buy or make something that would work