Manually vaping dirty vape stems

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by merchcmv, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Hey all,

My vape's charger broke this morning and the thing ran out of battery shortly after my first toke of the day so I thought it'd be fun to try and vape manually. I planned to use the vape's glass stem (I have an Arizer Air) but then I noticed all of the resin on there. So I did some research and found out that the resin is potent and can be used for cooking, smoking, and even vaping. So, I decided to vape the resin using my lighter by holding the flame under the dirty parts of the stem. Once I saw vapor being created inside of the stem, I'd inhale it through the mouthpiece until there was no vapor left. It got me pretty high. I'm still soaring actually. Not super strong but it's better than AVB so yeah, pretty cool trick if your vape has glass stems.

TL;DR: if your vape has a glass stem (like an Arizer), before you clean it, vape the resin by holding a lighter under the stem until vapor appears; then, inhale.

You'll be high as a kite, higher than smoking or re-vaping normal AVB.

Let me know what you think!!!

2. That's ghetto af just buy a new vape.. or buy an actual vape you use a lighter on..

3. My vape isn't broken tho, it's just the charger. I just haven't had time to get to the store yet to buy a new one. It's ghetto, but it works, well.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I don't see how it would work + smoking resin is kinda nasty lol

5. Because the resin isn't like resin from a bong or like roaches from joints and blunts. Because it's from a vaporizer, it's essentially hash oil that ends up stuck on your vape's stem. That's the stuff I'm vaping. It's getting me high asf.