Manscaping

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, Jan 14, 2013.

1. So I've decided that I am going to stop manscaping. I used to pluck my eyebrows, trim my pubes, and line up my beard, but you know what? Fuck it. I haven't trimmed the carpet in about 6 months and my eyebrows look like a caterpillar. Also my beard is straggly and im letting my hair grow.

Why you ask? Because I keeps it natural and I wanna find a woman who likes me for me, not because I do what she wants by manscaping. If she don't like my Viking traits, she can get on out my life. :cool:

2. Man, my carpet was like the Amazon rainforest until I trimmed that shit.

3. Fuck trimming that.

Already got a girl... no reason to continue keeping up on my sexiness... yay!

4. Attaboy.

Too many dudes today want to shave all their hair off so they look like a 12 year old boy. Shit is gross and creepy as fuck.

But that's just my gay opinion :laughing:

5. yeah, im not like wicked hairy or anything im just sick of spending time in the mirror worrying about what women think. i mean i dress well and i am clean, but im not about to become one of these abercrombie models

shaving is just a hassle IMO. you gotta buy razors and shaving cream, then you gotta clean all the hair from the sink, not to mention how irritating it is on my face. I'm going full paul bunyan yo

6. ^ nope. luckily i'm blonde, so my schlong is perfectly visible through the all the scragglies

7. shaving your pubes with a razor is a good way to contract a std, fact.

8. Last week I took a norelco electric shaver and buzzed all the hair off my chest and stomach and my pubes too. In always shave my pubes but damn its annoying as fuck when the hair starts coming back on your stomach/chest. I think I'll keep a hairy chest from now on but just shave hair off my stomach and pubes

9. why would you shave your stomach hair? girls like hair bro. it makes you look manly.

10. My region is a wonderland for lice.

11. maybe you should try takin a shower kid

12. Honestly I just needa fuckin haircut.

13. I'm 31 and I take showers daily.

Plus I didn't say I had lice. Just said it's a wonderland for lice.

14. i use an electric razor their too so it trims it just perfect.
    my girl doesn't like it being crazy down there.
    but she likes hair too.
    i keep it nice.
    i like it that way too.

15. You think I should just keep my stomach and chest hair?

16. umm yeah. that's why you were born with it.

17. i only shave my asshole. bitches love it

18. are u down with natural chicks with 6 month bush?

19. YES. i love natural chicks. You were born with hair for a reason.

20. ew totally not down with a 6 month bush.
    but if you're down hell yeah. xD
    i just like to eat the pussy.
    don't like hair in my mouth. ahhah.