Mannn...I miss smoking that sweet herb :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by b0ng_rip_chick, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Hello everyone :) Let me explain myself a bit.

I am mostly a traditional hookah smoker, meaning I only and usually smoke the hookah that is made for only hookah tobacco..

....For the past few days, I have been wanting to smoke some of that lovely herb :)

But, I quit last June and have been clean ever since because of the fact that many jobs here in the L.A area drug test. Heh, I wanna get any job opportunity I can get and I don't want a failed drug test get in the way of it.

Hell, I used to get anxiety attacks and paranoia when i used to smoke.

But, who knows? Maybe now since I am experienced, it won't be as intense as it used to be.

But hell! I can't help it and get paranoid. My friend and i are always smoking in one of their backyards and they're parents can walk in on us any second. Also, my neighbors are anti-druggys and they report anything since they are that friggen anal.

Geez...I just wanna get high again :) Its just so fun and relaxing and it makes gatherings much more fun than it already is.

Maybe its because of the fact I just finished a semester and I wanna party...Eh idk.

All in all, I wish I could smoke!

Anyone else going through this? Keeping clean for job hunting but STILL wanna smoke?

2. My sister is going through this right now actually! She has never smoked with me, but really wants to although she can't due to drug testing.

Once you are given the oppertunity to do it without any worries, give it a second chance! Good luck :)

3. You should try smoking at home, where no one can "walk in" on you, and be calm and relaxed before you smoke. As for jobs the require drug tests, you should check out the Offical how to pass a DT thread in the apprentice tokers forum. Also, you might not want to smoke too often or too much.

Hope this helps.:)

4. My friend moved out to Alberta to work in the oil fields, and he smoked the herb everyday for 14 years. He had to quit, but as it turns out, when he got there, there were no openings for the field he was going to work at, so he's back to the herb.

Yeah, smoke once and a while, and definitely check out passing the drug test tips. If you just had a joint once in a while, you could get rid of the THC in your system pretty fast.

Do most job employers do an initial drug test, or are there ones scheduled periodically?

5. haha true. I could do this, but why risk it, ya know? I don't wanna be sweating bullets and then having to risk all those things in order to pass it.

The ones I know of...They test it as a pre-screen. I'm not sure if they do 'em while your hired as well. I'm sure many places do though

6. #6 Star of David, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
    You're obviously underaged. Parents shouldn't be a problem if you're 18.
    Also you should have a car or a friend that has a car. Smoke in there.

Do this... Smoke inside, open a window, get febreze, get a nice stash area, lock your door.

It's not that hard...

7. as odd as it sounds some people do consider the opinions of their family members especially when they're nice enough to let you stay at their house when you're home from school.
    To the OP: maybe buy some tests for your personal use just so you can figure out how much time you need to get your system clean, since everybody is different. Then you'll know without a doubt whether you will pass or not before you even go to the interview. Good luck!

8. egg, tp, fork. :devious:

9. *SOLUTION* I have dealt with this very same scenario many a times. The answer is dun du du duuunnn! Sonne's # 7. Google it. That shit works wonders. Pay no attention the dosage on the bottle as it wasn't made to clean out your system persay so much as it just "flushes toxins out of your body":rolleyes: mix up a few gulp fulls in some Sunny D or somethin juicy with a strong flavor cuz this shit is thick tastes a lil foul at first. It was worked for me with a pending drug test less than 48 hours away. I put that on everything.

10. Nah trust me dude. I am female who is 19. :p

My family knows I smoke HOOKAH, but not my mom.

I have a family who look down upon drugs and if they ever caught me...Oh man lol.

I mean, my sis knows I used to smoke the herb and was way cool with it and she's like 31

11. Very true. BUT!

I have done my research and taking this has so many risks. How can i be so sure it shall work?

Also, the drug tests for many places around here are done at various clinics, meaning they do it with professional drug tests and not the around-the-mill drug tests that some work places actually do first hand.

12. Hey Man, listen to this.

When it comes to you smoking weed again, it will be a very nice day indeed. Call up a few good friends, load the 'ol bong, or roll a fat one and kick back and be entered into the world that lays upon me now.

...And just saying this cause I'm listening to the song, listen to "Vegetarian Mumbo Jumbo" by NoFx.