mankind is crazy

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiefBuddha, Nov 15, 2012.

1. just sittin here baked and thinking how crazy of a species we are. like we're the bombing going on in gaza and just wars and power and money? like what the hell.. we're all absorbed in these illusions. everything is an illusion and it captivates each of us in a different way. mankind has so much potential for worldwide happiness.

could you imagine that? like everyone just happy and together just doin their thing. you'd have no worries! you could visit every place in the world and know so many more people. trust and happiness.

i got hope even though calling our world hopeless is an understatement

2. i agree it would be nice no way that will happen though most of these third world countries are just crazy as fuck. these places are crazy beautiful because they are so under developed but we must steer clear because we may become their jumbalaya dinner!

3. Worldwide peace is a cool idea to entertain, however I feel that is virtually impossible due to all the extreme varieties of people that are born everyday. It is human nature to try and adapt and survive no matter what. Unfortunately in the modern world this translates into greed, and power hungry people.

4. It's quite easy to focus on the bombings and murders etc. that mankind does and come away feeling negative about the species. But this is partially due to news coverage and it's obsession with the very worst possible actions of humans, obviously they do not show the large majority of peaceful people.

Here where I live at least there are millions of people in this city but really for the most part we all get along, we are friendly to one another and you can walk the street with 0 fear of getting beaten up or mugged and killed and I think that's a great thing. There are always the odd people that aren't like that so when it does happen it's highlighted and every time it's highlighted it's projected in to everyone's home on the most watched tv show nationwide the evening news. This gives us a distorted view on the world, an overly negative one.

I do still dislike most people though, but for different reasons. As for the statement mankind is crazy I wholeheartedly agree.