Manifesting

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bahookahjoe18, Sep 24, 2013.

1. You know what? Your absolutely right .. Hell .. I AM MANIFE$TING A BIG BUTT THREE$OME .. I WILL MANIFEST A BIG BUTT THREE$OME!!! Thanks fellow blade .. One day I will complete that mission .. Hahaha!@Bahookajoe18

2. Your thoughts do come true. Only if you have solid belief that what you desire is already in your possession. 

Real-life example: Lived with my sister and her kids in a dingy apartment for quite some time. Was very uncomfortable. Started going to bed every night with the image in my head of me sleeping in a brand new home. Fast forward 2 years after, I am a home owner with a great, stable income and opportunities to make more money are presenting themselves to me.

3. Hah, at work when we clearly won't get out until 12-2am. I'm always like, yea we'll be out by 9. It has kind of turned into a joke though lol.

4. It is hard to relate to anybody with a job these days. I havent had one in a while and I can imagine a job as something someone would want to manifest away. If people cant do it using mind power alone they should realize there are oppurtunities to change your life. Those are real decisions and actions that will make your future better. Like education or building a skill in something you like so you can offer services. The problem with that is we have to survive along the way so it is twice as hard than for people financially stable. I only speak this way because it sounded like you dont like being at work, no harm itended. I have made these sacrifices so I am offering my opinion on getting out of work

5. You are right, my job sucks. I will get out soon though. I go to school and I'm starting a second job on Thursday which is better and will turn in to my only job soon.

6. I take that back, I can relate to you. Having no job keeps me just as busy without the financial security of having a job. Either way its all about that positive thought that we have the power to change it or else deal with it and learn to like it. Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders so keep it up blade.

7. My mom called shortly after I thought about calling my mom last night. I was telling her about going on a walk the previous night to enjoy the moon and how I manifested a piece of paper with 304 on it (WV area code, where I moved from this year). Before I got to the piece of paper part, I said, "Mom, can you see the moon? It's really beautiful. She couldn't cause of the clouds. In WV it has been a very mysterious and strange cloudy all summer. Thick gray blanket of clouds all the time. No sun.

To lead into the 304 paper I followed with "well, remember that manifesting thing I was talking about?" and she jumped on it with "Yeah I do! How do I do it? How can I make the moon appear? Tell me how"

and during my "ummm" she said:

"*gasp* Oh my gosh! Tommy! The moon just appeared! I can see it now!" and she started crying because it's the first time she's seen a celestial body in 2 weeks.

The huge, thick blanket of clouds that has blocked the view of the heavens for weeks in her town cleared up around the moon because my mom wanted it to and believed that it could happen.

Have great days! :D I love you all!