Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mangos give stronger body high, and lemons give stronger..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Can Abyss, Mar 4, 2011.

1. I was doing some research about the whole mango thing increasing the high, and I found it to be a legitimate fact with people who have tested it and stuff, but I found some article that says the compound Limonine (found in citrus fruits, esp. lemons) gives a more potent head high, as opposed to Mycelin (found in mangos) giving a more body high.

Lots of people have vouched saying that mangoes work for them and blah blah, but I haven't seen anyone proving/disproving that lemons give a stronger head high based on personal experience. Do you guys know anything about this, or are any of you willing to test this out? I'm very curious to see what happens in this experiment.

2. How much Limonine would you have to have for it to effect your high?

3. I don't know, but im sure as hell not eating lemons, mangos are tasty, but lemons man. LEMONS

[​IMG]
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

4. Got a link to whatever said the thing about lemons? Never heard that one

5. Uhh pretty sure it's myrcene that gets you higher from the mango.. and it's not specifically body high, it's your high in general. Probably given that idea because most weed is indica-dominant and it probably enhances the effects of being 'stoned' (aka body high, slow, hungry, et.)

6. i was just at the store too, bought 3 whole mangos and a half gallon of mango juice.. would've picked up some lemons too if i would have known....

but yea what the dude above said, wheres the link saying that lemons give you a head high, and mangos a body. I've always found mangos just increase the strength and duration of my highs, really the duration aspect is why i do it. With mangos ill smoke when i wake up and be high for 4-5 hours at least, without mangos it's 3-4 hr AT BEST. With the high being stronger and lasting at least 2 hours longer mangos are definitely worth it so i'd be interested to test with like really sour lemonade or something and see how the two compare...

7. I dunno, man. I've eaten straight up lemons before. They're not bad.

8. I don't know where this guy got his information, couldn't find the link to the article he was describing.

9. I agree, i eat them all the time. They are delicious. I just cut the lemon up into 8 pieces, take the peel off. Search for seeds and throw them out, and enjoy.

10. I'll eat a lemon before I vape next...

11. Sprinkle some sugar up on that bitch...[​IMG]

12. I'll test this next time I smoke which should be in about 45 minutes give or take, how early before smoking should I eat em?

13. i love eating limes. fucking delicious.

bout to eat one right now.

14. the lemons worked nicely :smoking:

15. [​IMG]

I fucking love lemons.

16. Miracle Berries
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Miracle-Frooties-600-mg-Tablets/dp/B001JH93BU]Amazon.com: Miracle Berry Fruit Tablets: Toys & Games[/ame]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWlxDcHoCjQ]YouTube - Miracle Berry on Richard And Judy[/ame]

Im gonna have to order some of these:smoke: