Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mangos GETTING HIIIIIIIIGH!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddytheguy, May 21, 2010.

1. ate an entire mango, gonna go toke up, ill be back. this is made so that through my experience i have somewhere to tell ppl whats happening haha. testin out them mangos. so delish

2. wait an hour...

3. you have to wait a hour to let the mango digest...

4. hahahaha no i dont! im pooched hahaha. omg... unexplainable i cant stop laughing hahah

5. anybody understand why mangoes (the fruit) are so delicious? especially when cold ripe and watery smooth delicious

6. Trust me, you haven't had a real mango unless it was from the Caribbean. I grew up with a tree in my yard and eating mangos in America makes me mad. They have no flavor and they are watery. Eat a real mango and you will never be the same.

7. mangos taste like shit to me.

so the only way i can do this is i drink mango juice

8. omg, i know rightt? Mango's are sooo bombb. I fuckin inhaliate them >;] fuckin wish i had one now. They are the best cold. mMMHH Mango popsicles are soo g00d too , shiiiit. Fucking tired as dick, good morning and goodnight ! :D

9. you gotta wait a few day's after you get them. half the ones in the store aren't even sweet enough to eat :(

10. lol! , did you eat them right when you bought em? X_X
    Your suppose to let them get ripe.. Not one person would deny a sweet delicoius tasting mango.. :rolleyes:

11. yes it tasted like crap.

the only reason i can have the juice is cuz there is some oj mixed in with it

12. #12 Oddball, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    eat some dark choclate+mango, wait about 30 minutes then toke. you will then be high as fucksicles

13. Unripe mangos are good too. For them, I take a vegetable peeler, peel the skkin off, and eat that bitch. It taste a little sour but its amazing.

14. why the dark chocolate?

15. dark chocolate naturually contains cannabinoids. ;)

16. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

can u get me some reasearch or somethin cuz thats pretty fucked

17. just google it. eating dark chocolate alone wont really do anythinf but when combined with the mango as bud its a recipe for a good time

18. Mangos suck.

19. Honestly I tried the mango thing and I didn't feel like it did much. Maybe I was a little higher but I probably wouldn't have noticed it if noone told me I was supposed to be higher.