Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango's Fact? Fiction?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SotallyToned, Jun 30, 2012.

1. So i've read alot not only on this website but on others that mango's mycerine (not sure if that's spelled correctly) do something with the thc receptors in your brain, which in turn make you higher. Has anyone had experience with this? Placebo effect? What are some other tricks that could get you higher!?

2. a slightly overripe mango does have mycerine, however it is not a significant amount. I remember reading a post of BKS that suggested pills or something similar that has a much much stronger effect than a mango. Hopefully someone can clarify this for me.

3. I kinda want to know if this is true because Publix is having a Buy 1, Get 1 free on mangoes for the 4th of july week :D

4. Mangos are the dank of fruits anyway :D so try it out!

Worst that happens all you get is the deliciousness of a mango.

5. They do increase the high yes, but not by too much.

6. Lol yeah worst case scenario you don't get any higher but you still ate a delicious mango.

7. Quoted from a thread a week back

8. 5HTP pills. And yes, they do work. It's much more intense, but more of a clear-headed, up high than a knock-out stone (potentiator-wise). It basically makes your herb a lil more intense while also making it more sativa-like than indica.

9. It allows for the cannabnoids to reach the brain more easily, that's it. Don't expect to break on through to the other side and experience something amazing. A day off to give your cb receptors a break will do much more for your high than eating a mango will ever do.

But, there's no harm in trying.

10. Definitely Fact.

11. Definitely works. Tried it last night and got pretty fuckin ripped off an amount that would normally just get me high.

I had "Mango Nectar" from Trader Joes which was basically all natural 100% mango juice. I drank it at about 10:30 and started smoking right around 11:10 and 11:15. So anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour should do it. Like I said, I feel like it definitely worked. Good luck to everyone else

12. I've heard that using flaxseed helps enhance the high