Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mangos & Edibles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Nov 27, 2011.

1. #1 Johnywilks, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    Does the concept of getting higher when you consume mangos, still work when consuming edibles?

I know that you should consume a mango, roughly an hour before smoking.

But, since an edible higher takes a lot longer to hit you, would you eat the mango before or after eating the edible ​

Edit: Is that better?

2. Why are you making all of your sentences centered?

can't....follow.....format...

3. Motha
    Fuckin'
    Mangoooooooosssss
    :smoke:

4. Im guessing nobody knows ? :eek:

5. [quote name='"Johnywilks"']Does the concept of getting higher when you consume mangos, still work when consuming edibles?

I know that you should consume a mango, roughly an hour before smoking.

But, since an edible higher takes a lot longer to hit you, would you eat the mango before or after eating the edible

Edit: Is that better?[/quote]

Yeah they'll work. But the reason you eat the mango an hour before is so you have time to digest it. If you're eating edibles the high doesn't begin immediately for the same reason. So while I can't say I've tried with edibles id assume you'd eat them at the same time.

6. Eat mangos at the same time as edibles so they'll be digested at the same time. Not sure if it actually works but they are delicious!

7. Let me google that for you