Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mangoes and Brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kush_Buddah, Jan 17, 2014.

1. OKAY!!

Got a fresh tray of some THC filled brownies. Plan to eat one or two tomorrow, I know mangoes potentate cananbis. So would eating a mango have the same effect on edibles? And if so do i eat the mango before i eat the brownie or after? 

2. I don't know man. Probably eat the brownie, wait a decent amount of time, then eat the mango.

The one instance where I attempted the mango theory didn't go so well for me.

Turns out I'm severely allergic to mangoes... mildly anaphylactic. Totally ruined my high haha.  

3. Eat the brownie first then the mango

4. @[member="Julia3005"] Great. Should I eat the brownie then the mango right after, or wait a certain amount of time?

5. Eat the mango first then the brownie. It works for me, but not with a brownie,just a joint :smoke:

6. I'd eat a mango, wait like 10 minutes then eat the brownie.

7. Anyone know where to find a good way to make the butter to make the bownies haha :)Sent from my GT-I9305 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You put the mango in your urethra

9. Mango brownie mango mango mango shake brownie mango mango just eat it like thatSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Right after

11. #11 Dyinghighly, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Eat the mango first wait like 30 mins and then eat the brownie

12. Nah guys its not like smoking with the mango. With smoking you eat the mango a half an hour or an hour before because with smoking you basically instantly get high. But you gotta remember brownies take an hour or 2 to kick in. So I'd eat the brownie then eat the mango a little after.