Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zagh, Jun 11, 2009.

1. This might be a very dumb question, but the search function keeps going to a "this page cannot be displayed" type crap.
    i'm supposed to smoke for the third time ever tonight, (go me(nothing special just some middies)) and i was wondering...
    What's mango supposed to do too your high? And why mango?:)

2. I never heard anything special about mangos. Mango blunt wraps are good tho LOL. Try google or somethin. I see ur repin the 478 that's what's up

3. Mango has myrcene in it, and myrcene is also found in weed. Together it boosts your high. I find it makes things a lot more psychedelic and trippy

4. they contain mycrene i belive (might of spelled that wrong) which has similar properites ot weed.

basically...better high, sustained longer.

5. /Thread. thanks guys. rep+ to both who said that it had Myrcene.

6. Supposedly eating mango increases the effects of cannabis. The theory behind this is that mango contains high amounts of the terpene myrcene. This is the most prevalent terpene that is also found in MJ. So eating mango prior smoking will increase the high, considering myrcene helps THC pass the blood brain barrier quicker