Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango Nectar?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dutchh, Jan 11, 2011.

1. My Mans Told Me If i Drink About Half a Gallon Of Mango Nectar 30-40 Prior To Smoking It'll Increase My High. Any Thoughts? i Personally Think Its True.

2. Why would you not just eat a mango? I'm pretty sure if you drank a half gallon of mango nectar you would throw up, thats wayyyyyy to much sugar.

3. Quite true my friend! I once ate a mango before I toked and I swear I got at least %50 higher. Do it!

4. Maybe i Overestimated. I Know what he meant though. those boxes full of the nectar. im not sure how much they hold. and it doesnt seem like it does anything when eaten. i dont know. maybe im just stubborn.

5. Thank You.! i Knew i wasnt the only one.

6. Yeah man mango is known to enhance your high, but I would just eat a mango instead of drinking that nectar man lol that would be so horrible.

7. One little 12oz coke-style can of mango nectar should be enough, or at least it is for me. I used to work at a smoothie shop so I always made a guava/mango/passionfruit/strawberry smoothie for when i knew i was gonna be smoking.. bliss

8. lol mangos get you FUCKED UP d00dz!

9. i'm aware of what it does, i just don't think it's worth it in the longrun when you already have potent buds.

but different strokes for different folks! :smoke:

10. This is true and the fresher the better in Maui the locals turned me on to this.

11. Make sure the mango is ripe before eating it though. It doesn't work if it isn't.