Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by eclipse720, Nov 5, 2009.

1. help GC. I'm picking up some mango kush 2morrow. I've never seen or tasted this. im in south florida btw. maybe some of you have some pics? or stories. thanks lol

2. Well i did have some mango when i was in FL, but it wasn't a kush and it didn't smoke too well

3. ill tell ya this much, mango kush = 1 hitter. if youre not high after one hit, it aint mango kush. Ive only had it once before, and it tastes like a bowl of fruity pebbles, delicious!

4. Like everyone says, MK is a very dank strain. Strong high that will give you lots of energy.

5. its gonna FUCK. YOU. UP.

peace

6. My high just got that much better when I read that, awesome.

7. Haha I hope :)

8. BumPity bump

9. howd it go
    ?

10. buddy.. coouldn't do it today so tomorrow it is

11. i've smoked mango before. it taste like pine needles and also had a fruity/tangy taste. and after one hit it felt like i was sinking in quicksand. definitely a one hit wonder

12. sweet! hope its as good. i'll take some shots with my phone when i get it. i don't have a cam. well i was lurking around my local head shop and picked up a chromium crusher.. MK will be its very first use.. :')
    http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp147/eclipse720/ccc.jpg

13. I'm in the Miami area, we had some legit mango kush going around a couple months ago, but i havent seen it surface again since that two week period when it was everywhere. what i have seen is people calling their dank mango now and taxing the shit out of it. hope youve got the real stuff, good luck :smoking:

14. well i got it. its very icy and has some light and dark colors. i can take pics, but from my phone.. i dnt have a camera. they'll come out bad through :(

15. yea just had some, im at fgcu, where you at? all ym buddies on campus are gettin it, ive smoked some of my roomates, its not bad

16. FAU area