Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mango kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrHyde03, Jul 24, 2009.

1. I'm gettin a 1.5grams of mango kush for $30.
    just wondering what type of high should i expect?
    is it sativa or indica?
    i've heard its good shit.. but just curious

2. sounds a litttle pricey

3. where i come from 1.5 of mango kush for 30 would be straight.

4. so no body knows if it's more indica or sativa? i'm a bit new to the world of weed so help me out guys!

5. It's for sure sativa the kind of high i had was i felt like i could do anything my buddy and I tried making a "hollywood" movie lol thats how good it made us feel lol you'll love mango kush if you want a happy and imaginative thinking high then buy it

6. sweet! thanks dude! thats what i was hoping for... as i prefer sativa over indica any day. last indica i had was very strange.. had a tingly orb moving around my entire body every our that had different feelings and emotions in each region lmao.. from nausea to loopy adn everything in between.. they were mids though so not exactly high quality.

7. Trust me dude you're going to love mango kush in my opinion it's my favorite kush strain to buy along with purple kush of course :smoking: but yeah once you hit that shit and feel how amazing the high is you may reject mids for the rest of your life lol thats how i felt